Somali mother critical of police amid search for missing London schoolgirls

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Forfon

there is no my in our @Forfon

0_88187_c368c19e_XL.gif

:yacadiim:

Wow may Allah bring them back safe and sound. I wonder why they ran away from home twice? There has to be a reason. Kids don't just run away for no apparent reason.

A

Atiya

One of them is related to me. :browtf:

It isn't the first time they ran away. They run away because they hate their condition at home.

S

Shamis

@Atiya I suspected as much. If kids would rather sleep rough amongst crackfiends than at home, you know you're a bad parent. I hope they're safe but what will happen when they return home?

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I shall shed no tear for these types that want to wage a sexual jihad:pacspit::pacspit:

They going to miss home if they are taken away by social workers. They should try to stay home till they reach
a age where they can fend for themselves.

A

Atiya

@Atiya I suspected as much. If kids would rather sleep rough amongst crackfiends than at home, you know you're a bad parent. I hope they're safe but what will happen when they return home?

I feel sorry for these girls because they hate their mothers because their mothers are useless. Honestly half these Somali naagoyin don't care about their kids all they care about is their friends and husbands. Some mothers also have balwad and its the reason most Somali girls are messed up coz their parents fail them.

S

Shamis

I know what you mean. They just have kids and don't know how to raise them besides making them do all the chores and serve tea. Basically restavecs you gave birth to. Horrible way to live. They're no better off in care though. I hope they have a nice aunt somewhere who'll look after them until they're old enough to go to uni.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Thank God.

The mother should be investigated. The girls have ran away before, there must be something going on in the house to make these young ladies to sleep on bus stops in December.

S

Shamis

I think I know. Bad house. Parents don't pay attention to schoolwork but they monitor your hijab. They'll enslave you at home but won't give you pocket money. They won't buy you books and nice clothes but they'll collect child benefits. They won't have one nice word to say about you and they'll beat you for the silliest things but they'll expect you to turn out happy and well adjusted. All of this because you're a girl. The dad is either gone, around but doesn't care for you or he's a monster. Trust me runaway girls are escaping bad homes.

Status
Not open for further replies.