Somali men!

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Would you guys turn down a sister who has been raped if her being a virgin was an important requirement for you? Even if she was a god fearing good woman, would you still say no?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you define a real somali?
Is it DNA, culture, Deen or looking like a skinny geeljire. Because I have bantu nose but I am 75% Somali.
20200206_015521.jpg

?????

Professional Attention Provider
Rape victims deal with many problems for after the initial attack. Even with therapy they may never be the same. I suspect most people aren’t aware of that fact or downgrade it. She/He(whatever gender they are) may never be comfortable being intimate.

What does that have to do with her? She was rapped she had no say in the matter. If any guy rejects her for that the shes not missing anything her life. Wth

I KNOW SOME RAPE SURVIVORS AND EVEN THOUGH THEY STILL CARRY THE TRAUMA OF THE HORRIFIC EVENT THEY'RE STILL HUMANS THAT DESERVE COMPASSION AND LOVE! I WOULD NOT TURN DOWN A RAPE SURVIVOR THE ONES THAT I KNOW PERSONALLY ARE KIND AND LOVELY! :it0tdo8:
i know a mixed somali girl whos father let her get raped in his own house its pretty fucked up and sad i wouldnt turn down a rape victim:hmm::yousmart:

All Somalis were sufis, actually most of the Muslim world was what would be considered Sufi. Sunnis who practice tassawuf as @Faahiye explained. All your grandparents were likely “Sufi” even if they never called themselves that.

No one in my family is Sufi, that’s a stretch really, sufis are weird people. I searched on google yesterday and you people are one weird group. :bell:

@Nice,

It’s the lineage of a sufi order/Tariqa tracing back to the prophet. Sufism or tassawuf is a Science of Islam just like fiqh and aqeedah. It is not a sect. Sufi orders are analogous to the Madhabs in fiqh.

Best,

Faahiye

Get that Sufi nonsense out of here. The prophet and his companions never break danced in a gathering.

And the most Zahid or ascetic companion Abu darda ra was a judge in the army of Khalid bin waleed. Dispensing justice to Muslim troops. Get that weak Sufi stuff outta here

Get that Sufi nonsense out of here. The prophet and his companions never break danced in a gathering.

And the most Zahid or ascetic companion Abu darda ra was a judge in the army of Khalid bin waleed. Dispensing justice to Muslim troops. Get that weak Sufi stuff outta here

thank you, they were feeding me nonsense since yesterday, even claimed my family is suufi when they are not.:what1:

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male

@Dino

Shukran ya akhi. You have refuted the Soofee Jahmees. Let us read some Pdf refutations by Abu Iyaad and watch dawahman. Our ancestors were surely on the path of shirk until shaykh al Islam Muhammad ibn Abdulwahhab the great master of fiqh and Hadith taught us what la ilaha illallah really meant. Will I see you next mawlid where we don’t speak about the prophet for a whole month to own the deviant sufi?:samwelcome:

Best,

Faahiye

Trending

Latest posts