Somali men!

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Technically Sufism is just the degree of mysticism in any sect of Islam. It's not a particular sect, The opposite of extreme Sufism which is the weird focus on unity of being and with God etc is extreme Legalism/Wahabbism. Shias have sufis too

@Samaalic Era can clarify if I messed up. Sufism is really diverse

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
This thread is a mess
d672f09e8ca3de6ef3d48db0aeba5100.gif

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
All I've heard about them is that they dance and play music at their mosques like christians subhan Allah.
Some Sufis do dance others are indistinguishable from a 'typical' sunni in their practice/beliefs

Not important if she has been raped or if she’s a virgin or not personally. all that matters is that she is chaste and comes proper when it’s time to lock her down.

What her peoples say about her is important though

Would you guys turn down a sister who has been raped if her being a virgin was an important requirement for you? Even if she was a god fearing good woman, would you still say no?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ò
I wonder just how deluded you would have to be to believe what men say on this issue. The fact of the matter is, a raped girl is even worse to them than a mere because the former comes with annoying psychological damage that can lead to her having a reduced libido (death sentence.) Of course, despite the abysmal sexual ethic of the Somali male, it is still inappropriate for them to say this outloud. For now anyways
Do you even have a clue what you're talking about, if she was innocent then she's definitely able to get married.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Technically Sufism is just the degree of mysticism in any sect of Islam. It's not a particular sect, The opposite of extreme Sufism which is the weird focus on unity of being and with God etc is extreme Legalism/Wahabbism. Shias have sufis too

@Samaalic Era can clarify if I messed up. Sufism is really diverse
Authentic Sufis are no different that ordinary Sunnis.They only difference is the silsila link to the Propeht pbuh to trace knowledge

Trending