Somali men!

Lmao
I wonder just how deluded you would have to be to believe what men say on this issue. The fact of the matter is, a raped girl is even worse to them than a mere because the former comes with annoying psychological damage that can lead to her having a reduced libido (death sentence.) Of course, despite the abysmal sexual ethic of the Somali male, it is still inappropriate for them to say this outloud. For now anyways
She thought she was saying something of substance lol
azarDE2w_700w_0.jpg

I would need more details of the rape incident before making a call. If it was a point blank attack from a guy on a normal day, then i won't hold that against her.

If it was in a club or a houseparty and she claims she blacked out and some nigha slipped into her bed, i will definitely hold that against her.

If she says it was an ex who forced his way into her and she was too scared to say no, i will hold that too. I don't deal with cowards.

Come on now the second one is highly unlikely to be a virgin :silanyolaugh:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
That’s something she couldn’t control So to me she’s technically a virgin and if she had the qualities I’m looking for then that wouldn’t be a deal breaker:manny:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
But where did i say that?

I know you're just defending girl code but even you would have to agree they aren't the same. What's next, it should be ok as long as she didn't enjoy it? :icon lol:

Some nighas wouldn't even consider it rape but i still said it was. :gucciwhat:
My bad I misunderstood.

It’s not about girl code I just thought you said one is rape and the other isn’t.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Come on now the second one is highly unlikely to be a virgin :silanyolaugh:

I've seen enough houseparties to last a lifetime. Some girls will down bottles and seek attention all night, but they won't have sex. Whether they're actually virgin or just afraid of the publicity is besides the point. In that sort of environment it's just a matter of time before they come across the wrong nigha.

Hell even today on the news, a girl from South was thrown over a balcony by a crazy Mali at a houseparty when she rejected him. Would that have happened if she was asleep at home?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Rape victims are broken ppl and is a serious burden to your marriage, honor and children.

You are better off marrying a divorcee with 5 children than a rape victim

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Would you guys turn down a sister who has been raped if her being a virgin was an important requirement for you? Even if she was a god fearing good woman, would you still say no?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still consider her a virgin since she didn't choose for that to happen to her.

So yes,I would still marry her

Exodus

Alienist
@Samaalic Era is spot on, even if it was worded harshly. Women would not voluntarily marry a cripple, and why is that? Because we don't want to deal with more hardships then necessary.

The same thinking applies for men with Rape victims, it's a horrible thing that they went through but I don't want to burden myself with it.

Trending

Latest posts