Somali men!

Would you guys turn down a sister who has been raped if her being a virgin was an important requirement for you? Even if she was a god fearing good woman, would you still say no?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lmao
If she was a good woman and we were together and she trusted me enough to tell me her biggest secret, I’d love her even more :mjdontkno:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I KNOW SOME RAPE SURVIVORS AND EVEN THOUGH THEY STILL CARRY THE TRAUMA OF THE HORRIFIC EVENT THEY'RE STILL HUMANS THAT DESERVE COMPASSION AND LOVE! I WOULD NOT TURN DOWN A RAPE SURVIVOR THE ONES THAT I KNOW PERSONALLY ARE KIND AND LOVELY! :it0tdo8:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I wouldn’t care too much
It wasn’t on her control

If she had consented to sex with another dude then it’s
And diff story

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
I wouldn’t turn her down but I would be skeptical of her she might be scarred and I require much malab I don’t want her to feel bad

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Would you guys turn down a sister who has been raped if her being a virgin was an important requirement for you? Even if she was a god fearing good woman, would you still say no?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wouldn't turn her down bcs she was forced into it. Although a lot of rape victims carry a lot of mental scars from that horrible event and I don't know if I could take care of her and address that as well

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I would need more details of the rape incident before making a call. If it was a point blank attack from a guy on a normal day, then i won't hold that against her.

If it was in a club or a houseparty and she claims she blacked out and some nigha slipped into her bed, i will definitely hold that against her.

If she says it was an ex who forced his way into her and she was too scared to say no, i will hold that too. I don't deal with cowards.

No I wouldn’t she’s still pure and not to blame for what has befallen her. In my eyes she wouldn’t be no different than a virgin maiden.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I would need more details of the rape incident before making a call. If it was a point blank attack from a guy on a normal day, then i won't hold that against her.

If it was in a club or a houseparty and she claims she blacked out and some nigha slipped into her bed, i will definitely hold that against her.

If she says it was an ex who forced his way into her and she was too scared to say no, i will hold that too. I don't deal with cowards.
Rape is rape.

Mckenzie

VIP
Rape is rape.

Doesn't hold the same weight if it was easily preventative. A girl will freely chill in a room with 5 marqaan nighas and then cry rape if one spikes her drink but i'm suppose to feel sorry for her?

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Doesn't hold the same weight if it was easily preventative. A girl will freely chill in a room with 5 marqaan nighas and then cry rape if one spikes her drink but i'm suppose to feel sorry for her?
Still doesn’t mean she deserves to get raped??

Mckenzie

VIP
Still doesn’t mean she deserves to get raped??

But where did i say that?

I know you're just defending girl code but even you would have to agree they aren't the same. What's next, it should be ok as long as she didn't enjoy it? :icon lol:

Some nighas wouldn't even consider it rape but i still said it was. :gucciwhat:

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
I wonder just how deluded you would have to be to believe what men say on this issue. The fact of the matter is, a raped girl is even worse to them than a mere because the former comes with annoying psychological damage that can lead to her having a reduced libido (death sentence.) Of course, despite the abysmal sexual ethic of the Somali male, it is still inappropriate for them to say this outloud. For now anyways

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
I wonder just how deluded you would have to be to believe what men say on this issue. The fact of the matter is, a raped girl is even worse to them than a mere because the former comes with annoying psychological damage that can lead to her having a reduced libido (death sentence.) Of course, despite the abysmal sexual ethic of the Somali male, it is still inappropriate for them to say this outloud. For now anyways

Naa naga aamus balayo kugu dhacday