Somali men you need to avoid.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
U.S Somali guy- Crazy asshole who thinks he's better than others, goes to Africa to have "halal' sex, usually looks like a 9 months pregnant woman.

U.K Somali guy- gaajo guy who thinks going to Nandos for a date is expensive, usually eats chicken from the pound shop, his teeth are throwing gang signs from outer space.

Scandinavia Somali guy - weird fob guy who thinks acting white will get him to place, usually speaks broken English mixed with any Scandinivian language, applies hair softening thing to make his hair soft.

Dutch Somali guy- took one trip to Turkey 5 years ago and now he thinks he's a world traveler. Usually eats shawarma for breakfast, lunch and dinner, smells of garlic and raw onion.

Middle Eastern Somali guy - weirdo who hides his Somalinimo, he's kind of feminine, cries when watching Bollywood movies. Secretly loves to be dominated by his woman. Touches his male friends butt for jokes and giggles (secretly loves it)

Germany Somali guy - Prefers listening to techno music, like the scandivian Somali guy he also perms his hair to make it straight. Hates newly arrived Somalis. His ideal woman is Turkish or Arab, because he secretly has a fetish for mustaches. During the summer he makes sure to open atleast 3 buttons on his shirt that's already right on him.

Muji

VIP
Somali Uk men- easy to push around and lack masculinity
American Somali men- talk too much, skinny and very dark
German Somali men- never met one but I’m sure they would be awkward and aggressive like other nazis
Swedish Somali men- charming, charismatic and approachable butbunder the surface they are likely to be drugs addicts or in the closet.

Have I missed any?

Gibiin-Udug

German Somali men- never met one but I’m sure they would be awkward and aggressive like other nazis
Swedish Somali men- charming, charismatic and approachable butbunder the surface they are likely to be drugs addicts or in the closet.

Have I missed any?
You forgot Australian Somali men! :mybusiness:

Gibiin-Udug

So the only option left is poor geljire fob!
:gucciwhat:
Geeljire fobs in Africa are now richer than the diaspora ones. I know atleast 2 girls who secured the bag.

But that's if you like men who are allergic to deodorant :ohlord:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think the list is a bit unfair, there are so many god fearing decent faraxs out there all over the world, just like xaliimos and we should be praising the mentioned group and not our brothers and sisters who might have deviated from the positive path. Give them time and I am sure they will correct their mistakes :)

Muji

VIP
I think the list is a bit unfair, there are so many god fearing decent faraxs out there all over the world, just like xaliimos and we should be praising the mentioned group and not our brothers and sisters who might have deviated from the positive path. Give them time and I am sure they will correct their mistakes :)

Can you show us one good farax on this forum as an example

:comeon:

Have I missed any?
Uk Somali men are easy to push around? God dam what niggas have you been seeing :siilaanyolaugh:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
U.S Somali guy- Crazy asshole who thinks he's better than others, goes to Africa to have "halal' sex, usually looks like a 9 months pregnant woman.

U.K Somali guy- gaajo guy who thinks going to Nandos for a date is expensive, usually eats chicken from the pound shop, his teeth are throwing gang signs from outer space.

Scandinavia Somali guy - weird fob guy who thinks acting white will get him to place, usually speaks broken English mixed with any Scandinivian language, applies hair softening thing to make his hair soft.

Dutch Somali guy- took one trip to Turkey 5 years ago and now he thinks he's a world traveler. Usually eats shawarma for breakfast, lunch and dinner, smells of garlic and raw onion.

Middle Eastern Somali guy - weirdo who hides his Somalinimo, he's kind of feminine, cries when watching Bollywood movies. Secretly loves to be dominated by his woman. Touches his male friends butt for jokes and giggles (secretly loves it)

Germany Somali guy - Prefers listening to techno music, like the scandivian Somali guy he also perms his hair to make it straight. Hates newly arrived Somalis. His ideal woman is Turkish or Arab, because he secretly has a fetish for mustaches. During the summer he makes sure to open atleast 3 buttons on his shirt that's already right on him.

:browtf::browtf::browtf: