Somali men you need to avoid.

so pretty much your a foreigner in the country you live in? in the US when I say assimilate it isn't immigrants assimilating to American culture its American culture assimilating to immigrants and adopting it tbh
This guy is saying that there is more somalis there than canada and us combined which is just lies

Tukraq

VIP
Nah trust me Uk got the most Somalis. You even got the euro trash Somalis all moving their once they get a passport
im not sure until we get accurate numbers for both, even the small random cities in the US have Somali populations and theres thousands of cities, theres not a state I can think of that somalis don't live in outside of Hawaii, once added all up they outnumber the UK but like I said there very spread out since America is bigger than Europe landmass wise

im not sure until we get accurate numbers for both, even the small random cities in the US have Somali populations and theres thousands of cities, theres not a state I can think of that somalis don't live in outside of Hawaii, once added all up they outnumber the UK but like I said there very spread out since America is bigger than Europe landmass wise
They live in hawaii too

say wallahi I dint know that:drakelaugh: that means were officially in every state basically
Yes a few criminal hawiyes live there after i roasted this og chick for having one as a mother as she vowed to never show herself plus swore that she would pick fire over me anyday lol

U.S Somali guy- Crazy asshole who thinks he's better than others, goes to Africa to have "halal' sex, usually looks like a 9 months pregnant woman.

U.K Somali guy- gaajo guy who thinks going to Nandos for a date is expensive, usually eats chicken from the pound shop, his teeth are throwing gang signs from outer space.

Scandinavia Somali guy - weird fob guy who thinks acting white will get him to place, usually speaks broken English mixed with any Scandinivian language, applies hair softening thing to make his hair soft.

Dutch Somali guy- took one trip to Turkey 5 years ago and now he thinks he's a world traveler. Usually eats shawarma for breakfast, lunch and dinner, smells of garlic and raw onion.

Middle Eastern Somali guy - weirdo who hides his Somalinimo, he's kind of feminine, cries when watching Bollywood movies. Secretly loves to be dominated by his woman. Touches his male friends butt for jokes and giggles (secretly loves it)

Germany Somali guy - Prefers listening to techno music, like the scandivian Somali guy he also perms his hair to make it straight. Hates newly arrived Somalis. His ideal woman is Turkish or Arab, because he secretly has a fetish for mustaches. During the summer he makes sure to open atleast 3 buttons on his shirt that's already right on him.

U.S Somali guy- Crazy asshole who thinks he's better than others, goes to Africa to have "halal' sex, usually looks like a 9 months pregnant woman.

U.K Somali guy- gaajo guy who thinks going to Nandos for a date is expensive, usually eats chicken from the pound shop, his teeth are throwing gang signs from outer space.

Scandinavia Somali guy - weird fob guy who thinks acting white will get him to place, usually speaks broken English mixed with any Scandinivian language, applies hair softening thing to make his hair soft.

Dutch Somali guy- took one trip to Turkey 5 years ago and now he thinks he's a world traveler. Usually eats shawarma for breakfast, lunch and dinner, smells of garlic and raw onion.

Middle Eastern Somali guy - weirdo who hides his Somalinimo, he's kind of feminine, cries when watching Bollywood movies. Secretly loves to be dominated by his woman. Touches his male friends butt for jokes and giggles (secretly loves it)

Germany Somali guy - Prefers listening to techno music, like the scandivian Somali guy he also perms his hair to make it straight. Hates newly arrived Somalis. His ideal woman is Turkish or Arab, because he secretly has a fetish for mustaches. During the summer he makes sure to open atleast 3 buttons on his shirt that's already right on him.

Facts foqol facts!! Kaalay aan madaxa kaaga dhuukadee. I was about to give up on somali men but then i found myself a French one (yes you read that right) we both speak French, Somali and Dutch. Allez les fucking bleus