Somali men you need to avoid.

U.S Somali guy- Crazy asshole who thinks he's better than others, goes to Africa to have "halal' sex, usually looks like a 9 months pregnant woman.

U.K Somali guy- gaajo guy who thinks going to Nandos for a date is expensive, usually eats chicken from the pound shop, his teeth are throwing gang signs from outer space.

Scandinavia Somali guy - weird fob guy who thinks acting white will get him to place, usually speaks broken English mixed with any Scandinivian language, applies hair softening thing to make his hair soft.

Dutch Somali guy- took one trip to Turkey 5 years ago and now he thinks he's a world traveler. Usually eats shawarma for breakfast, lunch and dinner, smells of garlic and raw onion.

Middle Eastern Somali guy - weirdo who hides his Somalinimo, he's kind of feminine, cries when watching Bollywood movies. Secretly loves to be dominated by his woman. Touches his male friends butt for jokes and giggles (secretly loves it)

Germany Somali guy - Prefers listening to techno music, like the scandivian Somali guy he also perms his hair to make it straight. Hates newly arrived Somalis. His ideal woman is Turkish or Arab, because he secretly has a fetish for mustaches. During the summer he makes sure to open atleast 3 buttons on his shirt that's already right on him.
U.S Somali guy- Crazy asshole who thinks he's better than others, goes to Africa to have "halal' sex, usually looks like a 9 months pregnant woman.

U.K Somali guy- gaajo guy who thinks going to Nandos for a date is expensive, usually eats chicken from the pound shop, his teeth are throwing gang signs from outer space.

Scandinavia Somali guy - weird fob guy who thinks acting white will get him to place, usually speaks broken English mixed with any Scandinivian language, applies hair softening thing to make his hair soft.

Dutch Somali guy- took one trip to Turkey 5 years ago and now he thinks he's a world traveler. Usually eats shawarma for breakfast, lunch and dinner, smells of garlic and raw onion.

Middle Eastern Somali guy - weirdo who hides his Somalinimo, he's kind of feminine, cries when watching Bollywood movies. Secretly loves to be dominated by his woman. Touches his male friends butt for jokes and giggles (secretly loves it)

Germany Somali guy - Prefers listening to techno music, like the scandivian Somali guy he also perms his hair to make it straight. Hates newly arrived Somalis. His ideal woman is Turkish or Arab, because he secretly has a fetish for mustaches. During the summer he makes sure to open atleast 3 buttons on his shirt that's already right on him.
Ok do you want us to marry cadaan and jamaicans?

Ok do you want us to marry cadaan and jamaicans?
Lol I feel like this fits only a few Somali guys. Like the stereotype all black men are violent ahh no some are not all. Like this one Somali guy I’ve know for a while he’s really kind, intelligent and masculine. And attractive it’s weird that he actually likes me. Cause he could practically can get any chick.

Lol I feel like this fits only a few Somali guys. Like the stereotype all black men are violent ahh no some are not all. Like this one Somali guy I’ve know for a while he’s really kind, intelligent and masculine. And attractive it’s weird that he actually likes me. Cause he could practically can get any chick.
Maybe because you fit his personality plus guys want normal girls and do go for them more often than not over very other girl

Maybe because you fit his personality plus guys want normal girls and do go for them more often than not over very other girl
Thanks. I get that but it makes me feel bad when he actually says he likes me. Likes me? I’m a 5-6/10 maybe even lower on a good day. And I see hotter chicks everyday and kinda picture he should go for them. It’s sad because I really do like/respect him and want to see him happy. I’m sorry here I am complaining about this when people are suffering waaay worse.

Thanks. I get that but it makes me feel bad when he actually says he likes me. Likes me? I’m a 5-6/10 maybe even lower on a good day. And I see hotter chicks everyday and kinda picture he should go for them. It’s sad because I really do like/respect him and want to see him happy. I’m sorry here I am complaining about this when people are suffering waaay worse.
Maybe he thinks your the one so he does not care about looks which really mean nothing to be a 7,8 9 or 10 and your welcome

It is okay as love and emotions is a way of suffering too

Maybe he thinks your the one so he does not care about looks which really mean nothing to be a 7,8 9 or 10 and your welcome
Aww you’ve helped me a lot. I appreciate it! Yeah it was just different because interested guys are the one’s that go crazy about me. But when it was the opposite or when there’s guys that are great. I’ll never ask them out am I trying to collect multiple L’s? Lol. But if you ever need someone to vent to or whatever I’m alway here :it0tdo8:.

Aww you’ve helped me a lot. I appreciate it! Yeah it was just different because interested guys are the one’s that go crazy about me. But when it was the opposite or when there’s guys that are great. I’ll never ask them out am I trying to collect multiple L’s? Lol. But if you ever need someone to vent to or whatever I’m alway here :it0tdo8:.
Yeah i get it and had the same problem too with a girl that every guy wanted to date but she hated cheaters

Your welcome and yeah those guys realise that good girls are hard to come

Your welcome and yeah those guys realise that good girls are hard to come
Yeah and exactly good people can be hard to find sometimes. I’ve always been drawn to guys that are different. Also because when you feel like such an outsider atleast he’ll understand too. And this whole us against the world mentality.

Yeah and exactly good people can be hard to find sometimes. I’ve always been drawn to guys that are different. Also because when you feel like such an outsider atleast he’ll understand too. And this whole us against the world mentality.
Exactly as it is the best kind of connection

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer

Australian Somalis stay winning :lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts