Somali men you need to avoid.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
U.S Somali guy- Crazy asshole who thinks he's better than others, goes to Africa to have "halal' sex, usually looks like a 9 months pregnant woman.

U.K Somali guy- gaajo guy who thinks going to Nandos for a date is expensive, usually eats chicken from the pound shop, his teeth are throwing gang signs from outer space.

Scandinavia Somali guy - weird fob guy who thinks acting white will get him to place, usually speaks broken English mixed with any Scandinivian language, applies hair softening thing to make his hair soft.

Dutch Somali guy- took one trip to Turkey 5 years ago and now he thinks he's a world traveler. Usually eats shawarma for breakfast, lunch and dinner, smells of garlic and raw onion.

Middle Eastern Somali guy - weirdo who hides his Somalinimo, he's kind of feminine, cries when watching Bollywood movies. Secretly loves to be dominated by his woman. Touches his male friends butt for jokes and giggles (secretly loves it)

Germany Somali guy - Prefers listening to techno music, like the scandivian Somali guy he also perms his hair to make it straight. Hates newly arrived Somalis. His ideal woman is Turkish or Arab, because he secretly has a fetish for mustaches. During the summer he makes sure to open atleast 3 buttons on his shirt that's already right on him.
going to nandos is a mrore aof a take aways isnt expensive very cheep compared to the main restaurants

also i do got ot a pounndshop for chicken , only cause they have a secret source thats so good i cant get enough of it :browtf:

I think the list is a bit unfair, there are so many god fearing decent faraxs out there all over the world, just like xaliimos and we should be praising the mentioned group and not our brothers and sisters who might have deviated from the positive path. Give them time and I am sure they will correct their mistakes :)
Could you be anymore perfect! For real this world needs more people like you. :it0tdo8:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I think the list is a bit unfair, there are so many god fearing decent faraxs out there all over the world, just like xaliimos and we should be praising the mentioned group and not our brothers and sisters who might have deviated from the positive path. Give them time and I am sure they will correct their mistakes :)

Could you be anymore perfect! For real this world needs more people like you. :it0tdo8:

Match made in sspot heaven.

@Jiron becareful though this might be a Faraax pretending to be the female version of you. Xoxo

@Knowles look at this, this is too sweet, it actually hurts my tooth.

Match made in sspot heaven.

@Jiron becareful though this might be a Faraax pretending to be the female version of you. Xoxo

@Knowles look at this, this is too sweet, it actually hurts my tooth.
Lmao I’m a 100% hetero female. If I were a man and gay wouldn’t I been on a gay site? I’m not James Charles trying to turn straight guys gay :ftw9nwa:.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
U.S Somali guy- Crazy asshole who thinks he's better than others, goes to Africa to have "halal' sex, usually looks like a 9 months pregnant woman.

U.K Somali guy- gaajo guy who thinks going to Nandos for a date is expensive, usually eats chicken from the pound shop, his teeth are throwing gang signs from outer space.

Scandinavia Somali guy - weird fob guy who thinks acting white will get him to place, usually speaks broken English mixed with any Scandinivian language, applies hair softening thing to make his hair soft.

Dutch Somali guy- took one trip to Turkey 5 years ago and now he thinks he's a world traveler. Usually eats shawarma for breakfast, lunch and dinner, smells of garlic and raw onion.

Middle Eastern Somali guy - weirdo who hides his Somalinimo, he's kind of feminine, cries when watching Bollywood movies. Secretly loves to be dominated by his woman. Touches his male friends butt for jokes and giggles (secretly loves it)

Germany Somali guy - Prefers listening to techno music, like the scandivian Somali guy he also perms his hair to make it straight. Hates newly arrived Somalis. His ideal woman is Turkish or Arab, because he secretly has a fetish for mustaches. During the summer he makes sure to open atleast 3 buttons on his shirt that's already right on him.

HIV

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Somali Uk men- easy to push around and lack masculinity
American Somali men- talk too much, skinny and very dark
German Somali men- never met one but I’m sure they would be awkward and aggressive like other nazis
Swedish Somali men- charming, charismatic and approachable butbunder the surface they are likely to be drugs addicts or in the closet.

Have I missed any?
How do uk geeljires lack masculinity? an what do u mean “very dark” most women nowadays want a man with that Nilotic look. DC027895-6B3A-40FE-BDE7-189E1E863464.png

German Somali men- never met one but I’m sure they would be awkward and aggressive like other nazis
Swedish Somali men- charming, charismatic and approachable butbunder the surface they are likely to be drugs addicts or in the closet.

Have I missed any?
Australian? Australian Somali guys are chill in my experience and respectful (even if they’re hood).

Tukraq

VIP

add Canada, and rank them

Tukraq

VIP

Have I missed any?
so US somalis got the slim, dark and handsome down:salute:

Have I missed any?
I will qashin you guys for just hating due to horrible taste in men which is your faults and not ours so wake up lazy ladies