SOMALI MEN................ WHAT'S stopping YOU from looking like THIS:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I wanna help those kinda business, I care less about aesthetics.
Everyone be hyping Qoraxlow but I rather go those small businesses than feed the gypsy:trumpsmirk:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What's is the name, am getting to go anyways?

I will find out. My best friend is the one who is the extrovert. I am the weird introvert with a rifle by the window

CanoGeel

I will find out. My best friend is the one who is the extrovert. I am the weird introvert with a rifle by the window
Nayaa what r you blabbering bout, what has hilib Ari recommendation gotta do with extro-introvertism, mise u already fantasizing about me. :mahubowtf: kacsi kudilay :faysalwtf:. Again, what's the name of the restaurant in cedar so I can get my hilib Ari chapati on.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nayaa what r you blabbering bout, what has hilib Ari recommendation gotta do with extro-introvertism, mise u already fantasizing about me. :mahubowtf: kacsi kudilay :faysalwtf:. Again, what's the name of the restaurant in cedar so I can get my hilib Ari chapati on.

I really don't know walaahi, my friend brings me food from these restaurant but she also i am sure doesn't know by name. only location. she is adventurous. i wont be caught in that neighborhood :)

CanoGeel

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:
That's @Gucci mane after double dose of u know what:sass1::wtf::russ:
Screenshot_20200731-131606.png

@Grigori Rasputin

CanoGeel

I really don't know walaahi, my friend brings me food from these restaurant but she also i am sure doesn't know by name. only location. she is adventurous. i wont be caught in that neighborhood :)
Well since am visiting can u have her drop it off for ur outta state brother, curbside, no contact, no face to face meet up. :gaasdrink::dabcasar:That's my Eid mubarak

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well since am visiting can u have her drop it off for ur outta state brother, curbside, no contact, no face to face meet up. :gaasdrink::dabcasar:That's my Eid mubarak

I will message u with a list of names in here. I will tag huuno

1596220219796.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Off topic but am with my folks watching live debate between Ilhan Omar and two other black guys, whats ur opinion ur Majesty?

Honestly i hate the Antoine black gay looking dude. But he is the lesser evil to Ms Omar.

I have nothing against the Mj Queen. The tom boy is blessed in many ways. I just wished she was not vocal or hunger for media attention. I want her to be quite gentle, but i am afraid she is a screaming kitten who needs to go, She will win no doubt, the large Somalis will vote for her, but it is very unfortunate

CanoGeel

Honestly i hate the Antoine black gay looking dude. But he is the lesser evil to Ms Omar.

I have nothing against the Mj Queen. The tom boy is blessed in many ways. I just wished she was not vocal or hunger for media attention. I want her to be quite gentle, but i am afraid she is a screaming kitten who needs to go, She will win no doubt, the large Somalis will vote for her, but it is very unfortunate
U want the guy who went from busting labor unions and made 360 presenting himself as a pro labor progressive. This guy also amassed over $3 million in last few months and more $$ pouring in, btw a record for almost any MN district and that money most of it came from out of state billionaires, some of them Republicans and interest groups.

Ain't got no dog in the fight, am conservative libertarian with a twist but at least she's been progressive and not jumping bandwagon like this guy.

Btw, my only conclusion is that it against her because of yer Anti-Majertic tendencies, tropes and canard.

therefore, am gonna report you to MDL, Majertein Defense League
@PuntiteQueen , @Shmurda , @Karim,@Gibiin-Udug @karkaar,@Ayubi :russsmug::sass1:.

Ur majesty don't kill the messenger:ohno::mjlaugh::gaasdrink::silanyolaugh:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
U want the guy who went from busting labor unions and made 360 presenting himself as a pro labor progressive. This guy also amassed over $3 million in last few months and more $$ pouring in, btw a record for almost any MN district and that money most of it came from out of state billionaires, some of them Republicans and interest groups.

Ain't got no dog in the fight, am conservative libertarian with a twist but at least she's been progressive and not jumping bandwagon like this guy.

Btw, my only conclusion is that it against her because of yer Anti-Majertic tendencies, tropes and canard.

therefore, am gonna report you to MDL, Majertein Defense League
@PuntiteQueen , @Shmurda , @Karim,@Gibiin-Udug @karkaar,@Ayubi :russsmug::sass1:.

Ur majesty don't kill the messenger:ohno::mjlaugh::gaasdrink::silanyolaugh:

loool I really didn't follow Antoines bank account. Or his views on labor, By the way, i am anti labor unions. They scuk blood from workers, they are no different from high income taxation bandits.

Ms Omar Mj-ness is her only saving grace. Not to mention her generosity to marry a handsome habar gidir man, despite her tom boy-ness. I wish @Qali & @Dawo followed her examples.

i think i was told by my habar gidir best friend that she is only new & inexperienced. Maybe her second term she will be quite and do her job. We shall see

Trending