SOMALI MEN................ WHAT'S stopping YOU from looking like THIS:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Laziness and the pain of being unattractive isn't painful enough to make a nigga change.
other than that, no real excuses

There are lightskin Somali men out there you guys, not all of them are mixed. My qabiil has a good number of them, and we are full southern Somalis. It might be hard to comprehend to you dhuxul niggas up north.

Anyways, he looks great. Mashallah
I thought you were from the North?

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
The main reason why skinny Somali dudes can't gain weight (muscle) is because of their diet and they're not motivated enough. All they eat is carbs like canjeero in the morning and bariis/baasto in the afternoon. You should be eating shit that's high in protein like chicken breasts, steak, fish, eggs, brown rice and beans.

Working out is self explanatory. If you for whatever reason you don't want to go a gym or have access to equipment then do calisthenic substitutes. You can choose the reps, sets and whether you want to train your full body or have splits where you work 1-2 major muscle groups each day out of the week.

If you feel like you're not motivated enough then just think of how females will flock to you once you start developing your body, ESPECIALLY Somali girls who will throw themselves at you every where you go because a buff Somali dude is a rare breed - that shouldn't be the only reason though, obviously there's healthy benefits and a confidence boost as well.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1596197426966.png

no more luugo bastanimo, some of your physiques are the only thing hindering yall, and if people in somalia can do it, you can too!

malab macaan:whew:, it seems the gym craze has taken over the south, i see hella mugadishu gym fobs on both tiktok and insta sometimes, but who's complaining? l mean.......

View attachment 134985

he's so considerate, he even has some tips for you! gym personal trainers iga dheh!

I look like that though.

There are lightskin Somali men out there you guys, not all of them are mixed. My qabiil has a good number of them, and we are full southern Somalis. It might be hard to comprehend to you dhuxul niggas up north.

Anyways, he looks great. Mashallah
You must be of Omani slave trader descent :tocry:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
He’s fine af
I am built like that, brown not light, but I am way taller than him. I am 6,4 so I don't come across ripped from a distance and I don't flaunt my body on Social med.

I can't reveal more than that in public, am modest Muslim. If I need receipts am visiting MN so have ur aunt @Basra, or whoever verify it.

You may or may not enter my Luuq but If I do, read ur athkar and lower ur gaze.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200731-121538.png
    Screenshot_20200731-121538.png
    673.8 KB · Views: 100

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am built like that, brown not light, but I am way taller than him. I am 6,4 so I don't come across ripped from a distance and I don't flaunt my body on Social med.

I can't reveal more than that in public, am modest Muslim. If I need receipts am visiting MN so have ur aunt @Basra, or whoever verify it.

You may or may not enter my Luuq but If I do, read ur athkar and lower ur gaze.

1596216766504.png

Trending