SOMALI MEN................ WHAT'S stopping YOU from looking like THIS:

no more luugo bastanimo, some of your physiques are the only thing hindering yall, and if people in somalia can do it, you can too!

malab macaan:whew:, it seems the gym craze has taken over the south, i see hella mugadishu gym fobs on both tiktok and insta sometimes, but who's complaining? l mean.......

View attachment 134985

he's so considerate, he even has some tips for you! gym personal trainers iga dheh!

His body is stunning. Not a fan of the face. Are you of the body focused? Idk if a guy has a gorgeous face he’s body can be basic to me.

Sambuus

Inactive
I am built like that, brown not light, but I am way taller than him. I am 6,4 so I don't come across ripped from a distance and I don't flaunt my body on Social med.

I can't reveal more than that in public, am modest Muslim. If I need receipts am visiting MN so have ur aunt @Basra, or whoever verify it.

You may or may not enter my Luuq but If I do, read ur athkar and lower ur gaze.
Your android screenshot ruined all that smh

To look like that you need discipline, especially over what you eat. Most Somalis are not that way inclined sadly.

no more luugo bastanimo, some of your physiques are the only thing hindering yall, and if people in somalia can do it, you can too!

malab macaan:whew:, it seems the gym craze has taken over the south, i see hella mugadishu gym fobs on both tiktok and insta sometimes, but who's complaining? l mean.......

View attachment 134985

he's so considerate, he even has some tips for you! gym personal trainers iga dheh!

When I saw the title, I thought I was gonna see some pengtings. You disappointed me walaal. This nigga looks uglier than lugu baasto faraxs.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
When I saw the title, I thought I was gonna see some pengtings. You disappointed me walaal. This nigga looks uglier than lugu baasto faraxs.

LOOOOOOOOL listen pls, i have an affinity for the ones back home and they usually look dusted so ........ im happy

Trending

Latest posts