SOMALI MEN................ WHAT'S stopping YOU from looking like THIS:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north

your facts are skewed, most somali and black girls in general prefer darker guys. lightskin men get clowned a lot, and you have to be very good looking as a lightskin to be taken serious, whereas average dark skin still got game

your facts are skewed, most somali and black girls in general prefer darker guys. lightskin men get clowned a lot, and you have to be very good looking as a lightskin to be taken serious, whereas average dark skin still got game
NAH YOU WANT LIGHTER SKIN BABIES HENCE WHY YOU USE DIANA CREAM

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
NAH YOU WANT LIGHTER SKIN BABIES HENCE WHY YOU USE DIANA CREAM

diana kulaha, and how do you know im not already light? i wouldnt call myself dark skin, but not a mixed lightskin looking either, prolly regular somali color

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Be careful ONCE YOU BRING THEM TO THE WEST THEY WILL LEAVE YOUR ASS FOR A PRETTY AJANAB WOMEN YOU BEST LEAVE THEM THEIR LIKE SOMALI MEN LEAVE THEIR HALIMOS IN SOMALIA ONLY VISITS ONCE A YEAR
I‘d take that risk tbh :banderas:

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
I endorse this campaign. There's no reason niggas should look like sticks despite living in western countries with unlimited access to all the right foods, pre work out, protein powders and shakes. There's niggas making gains in jail so there's no excuse.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm suspicious of men that saturate their bodies with oil and show their nakedness to the world. Please leave something to the imagination. Thanks.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
There are lightskin Somali men out there you guys, not all of them are mixed. My qabiil has a good number of them, and we are full southern Somalis. It might be hard to comprehend to you dhuxul niggas up north.

Anyways, he looks great. Mashallah
Did you just linked duxul to the north?

There are lightskin Somali men out there you guys, not all of them are mixed. My qabiil has a good number of them, and we are full southern Somalis. It might be hard to comprehend to you dhuxul niggas up north.

Anyways, he looks great. Mashallah
Dhuxul man + plus light skin xalimo = mocha babies :2tjlv3e:

I've noticed most xalimos talk a big game. They claim they want this, but when they see it in the real world they're :tacky:.

It ain't impossible these days for even the skinniest of Abdis to get big with the right supplements, it's a very poor ROI with all the time and lifestyle changes that need to be made. Way better to be cut and naturally lean.

To much caano iyo shaah with 6 tea spoon sugar and shaqo la'aan
6132D8F3-2720-4497-B070-209C0984C7F9.jpeg

@Tawheed you’re finally back man

VIP
Skinny somali guys can't grow muscles or gain weight no matter what they do tbh, its not their fault. Samir iyo imaan to those brothers :tocry:

Trending