SOMALI MEN................ WHAT'S stopping YOU from looking like THIS:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Did u just make a death joke to a fellow somali

im making a joke about her reer up north are very protective over their women, especially from men down south. if any lynching has actually happened regarding this, then i apologize, but i meant it only for figure of speech.

yal selective sensitivity baffles me

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
im making a joke about her reer up north are very protective over their women, especially from men down south. if any lynching has actually happened regarding this, then i apologize, but i meant it only for figure of speech.

yal selective sensitivity baffles me
If it was figure of speech mb but i thaught koonfur ppl get lynched for asking woqooyi girls hand n u made some joke about it like those isaaqs who wish death b qarax on south in this forum

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I am over 6ft already and got enough Women mashallah. If I look like him it will be over for the niggas in my city.

Allah said don’t take more than you need.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
There are lightskin Somali men out there you guys, not all of them are mixed. My qabiil has a good number of them, and we are full southern Somalis. It might be hard to comprehend to you dhuxul niggas up north.

Anyways, he looks great. Mashallah

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
There are lightskin Somali men out there you guys, not all of them are mixed. My qabiil has a good number of them, and we are full southern Somalis. It might be hard to comprehend to you dhuxul niggas up north.

Anyways, he looks great. Mashallah

funny, people up north have that sterotype of you guys down south. back in hrgeisa its common to hear koonfur are half madow half somali

koonfur (handshakes) waqooyi in antiblackness, at least we're united in that front

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
funny, people up north have that sterotype of you guys down south. back in hrgeisa its common to hear koonfur are half madow half somali

koonfur (handshakes) waqooyi in antiblackness, at least we're united in that front
Tbh we don’t we rarely care to insult Darood or Isaaq like that. I just found it funny how the supposed arab descended northerners think everyone lightskinned is Reer xamar :dead:

Tbh we don’t we rarely care to insult Darood or Isaaq like that. I just found it funny how the supposed arab descended northerners think everyone lightskinned is Reer xamar :dead:

It's not just about being light skinned though. It's light skin + foreign features (usually bantu or south asian) that makes people think someone is reer xamar

FUNNIEST THING IS WHEN I DATE ONLY LIGHT SKIN SOMALI WOMEN THEY CALL ME COLORIST YET EVERY SOMALI CHICK DATES OR WANTS TO DATE A FAIR SKIN HAMAR GUY OR THE ONES IN THE WEST GO FOR WHITE MEN BUT IF I ONLY DATE LIGHT SKIN WOMEN OR WHITE WOMEN WHICH I HAVE DONE I GET CALL SELF HATER AHHAHAHAAHN WOMEN ARE FUNNY

Trending