Somali men were the tallest men in the world (1890)

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Not sure how accurate this is.

Map of very tall people according to old anthropological sources
verytall.gif

Map of tall people

tall.gif

and rather tall

rathertall.gif
Ha! Told you guys! Quebec is short! Backed up by science! :ooh:

Sol

?
Its all dietary, look at all the somalis:rejoice: in the west the vast majority are 6ft+ now imagine if the geeljires back home had access to a balanced diet and went gym every week

VixR

Veritas
Must’ve been a period of abundance, bc I don’t think Somalis in Somalia reach their potential due to malnutrition. That’s true for most 3rd world countries.

I grew so many inches when I went to somalia (aged 12) I wonder if I would have grown that much if I stayed in England..
At 12, you would’ve grown either way, probably more in England tbh. I’d bet Somalis are taller here than they are in Somalia.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Asians want to be white so baddddddddddddddddd

I dont blame them tho, we ALL struggling to climb the ladder to blue eyes

Macalin M

Out here
Must’ve been a period of abundance, bc I don’t think Somalis in Somalia reach their potential due to malnutrition. That’s true for most 3rd world countries.

At 12, you would’ve grown either way, probably more in England tbh. I’d bet Somalis are taller here than they are in Somalia.
Reer magaal aren’t the tallest but I’ll blame that on the diet. Niggas in baadiye were tall though

VixR

Veritas
I was trying to look up a map of what the Somali territories were up to in that time, and it turns out this was during the era of colonial rule:

French Somaliland: est. 1883
British Somaliland: est. 1884
Italian Somaliland: est. 1889

Puts a damper on the thread, and my earlier comment on abundance.

Tukraq

VIP
pack it up guys, the fun is over

I just contacted my sxb at the university of Tuebingen (the source of this study)

he mentioned the Somali subjects in this study also had the longest bottom lips in the world

it seems like they confused the Cushitic Soomaals with some Nilotes kkkk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thats manual for nilotes though,(ears too)

Trending