Somali men were the tallest men in the world (1890)

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Why is that Somali men are almost always tall while I’m over here 5’5, shouldn’t we all be tall? You rarely meet a tall Somali girl yet almost every Somali guy I meet is 6’0 :farmajoyaab: I wouldn’t mind being couple of inches taller, all the height in my family went to the guys.
Rub your legs with caano geel

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I know, but I doubt any studies on height was conducted outside of Europe.

There are many other flaws, no one was as meticulous back then to go through the different ethnicities.
They probably just saw a bunch of nomad, calculated the average height of like 5 dudes, and said "yes this is the height of the Somalis!"

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
8151.jpg

Timo Jareer and proud

I want to see studies on the average height of Somalis or Dinkas born and raised in the West. I think they may beat the record of the Dutch or Yugoslavs as being the tallest. But alas no data.

I don't trust height studies done in Africa, those folks have bad diets.
From the website I listed in my original post they stated that height is associated with Haplogroups. They completely dissed haplogroup J1 Arabs/Persians calling them midgets well doing the same for Western Europeans. I can testify that the French I encountered in Quebec were short, pretty short. Is this Haplogroup thing true?

Apollo

VIP
From the website I listed in my original post they stated that height is associated with Haplogroups. They completely dissed haplogroup J1 Arabs/Persians calling them midgets well doing the same for Western Europeans. I can testify that the French I encountered in Quebec were short, pretty short. Is this Haplogroup thing true?

Haplogroups have nothing to do with phenotype. It is basically just a genetic surname. It doesn't code for looks.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@NotMyL
Wanna be tall?
Make a somali shake(Caano geel & banana) and yell Somaliweyn three times. I heard it works:fantasia2:
Dude last time I had Caan geel I spent more time in the bathroom than I would have liked :ohlord:so no thank you, 5’5 isn’t so bad I have friend who is 5’1, I will just go around her every time I feel short.

Timo Jareer and proud

Haplogroups have nothing to do with phenotype. It is basically just a genetic surname. It doesn't code for looks.
I'm still going to flex my T-M184 height powers to the French of Montreal. Or my M1/N powers since some people say height comes from the Hoyo!

pack it up guys, the fun is over

I just contacted my sxb at the university of Tuebingen (the source of this study)

he mentioned the Somali subjects in this study also had the longest bottom lips in the world

it seems like they confused the Cushitic Soomaals with some Nilotes kkkk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Macalin M

Out here
Dude last time I had Caan geel I spent more time in the bathroom than I would have liked :ohlord:so no thank you, 5’5 isn’t so bad I have friend who is 5’1, I will just go around her every time I feel short.
5’5 is ok for a woman. If it was your first time then of course you would get the shits. I was in the toilet for a whole two weeks because I stuffed myself with fruits, hilib and shaax (with milk) in Somalia.

Macalin M

Out here

I just contacted my sxb at the university of Tuebingen (the source of this study)

he mentioned the Somali subjects in this study also had the longest bottom lips in the world

Wakanda forever nigga

Timo Jareer and proud

Walls I feel bad for our Nilotic brothers, they can never experience head. I also feel bad for the sisters as they can never suck on a lolly pop! How sad! :(

This is bs Somali guys are average I play basketball and all the Somalis I met in the court only 3 guys exceed 6'2 the rest were 5'10 and below this is nothing but fake rumours even in taraweeh most of the guys I saw were 5'10 and below

Apollo

VIP
Speaking of height what makes the Dutch taller than other Europeans?

They apparently drink a lot of milk per capita and they are of Germanic origin. Generally Germanics and Yugoslavs are the tallest in Europe, shortest are Mediterraneans (non-Yugoslav like Iberians and Italians).

Trending

Latest posts