Somali men were the tallest men in the world (1890)

darkarabian56

arabianking
From the website I listed in my original post they stated that height is associated with Haplogroups. They completely dissed haplogroup J1 Arabs/Persians calling them midgets well doing the same for Western Europeans. I can testify that the French I encountered in Quebec were short, pretty short. Is this Haplogroup thing true?
I seen a bunch of 6'6 arabs. Height depends on family. My dad is 6'5 and his a arab.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I was trying to look up a map of what the Somali territories were up to in that time, and it turns out this was during the era of colonial rule:

French Somaliland: est. 1883
British Somaliland: est. 1884
Italian Somaliland: est. 1889

Puts a damper on the thread, and my earlier comment on abundance.
Honestly they'd probably be taller hadn't it been for colonialism. Colonialists Italians would sell cash crops from land normally used for pastoralism.

I'm pretty sure this would've been the same in the 1910's but would change by the world wars.

Lol if your short and under the age of 22 you still have a chance since you stop growing at 22-23.. I grew from 5’9 to 6’3 over a 2 year period from 2017 to 2019 and my dad is only 5’11 and everyone in my family is short... must’ve inherited my grandfather’s genes he’s 6’5
especially if you start working out. I've heard of so many people who kick started their growth spurt by working out