Somali men were the tallest men in the world (1890)

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Capture+_2020-01-02-16-48-19.png

Capture+_2020-01-02-16-50-39.png

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/...890&time=1980&country=DEU+NLD+FRA+SOM+USA+CAN

Attachments

• c2d138b.png
    c2d138b.png
    1 MB · Views: 111

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
idk if you guys can see it without a microscope but on the map my very small tuulo is colored in dark dark dark blue
FA9029EB-A4E6-4A39-B29E-F445F0AB2D4C.png
#Lugdheere #WeWuzSteppingOverDinkas #OurLongLegsScaredOffRivalQabiils

Apollo

VIP
I want to see studies on the average height of Somalis or Dinkas born and raised in the West. I think they may beat the record of the Dutch or Yugoslavs as being the tallest. But alas no data.

I don't trust height studies done in Africa, those folks have bad diets.

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Sounds like what @Timo Madow and proud would make. :ulyin:
The -stans were part of Russia (apart from Afghanistan) and Pakistan, India, Burma , and Bengladesh , were part of the Raj. The Brits could give a bloody knicker about the different ethnicities there so how do they have different average heights?

Cuba was non existent and was part of the Spanish Empire until the late 1890s and yet, somehow, they have different heights:what1::gucciwhat:

Last edited:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I want to see studies on the average height of Somalis or Dinkas born and raised in the West. I think they may beat the record of the Dutch or Yugoslavs as being the tallest. But alas no data.

I don't trust height studies done on Africa, those folks have bad diets.
My nigerian muslim homie told me how he visited this somali majority masjid in Toronto and noticed how tall many of the Somalis there were

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

I don't trust height studies done in Africa, those folks have bad diets.
Why am I 5'8 at 18 years old :yloezpe:

Macalin M

Out here
idk if you guys can see it without a microscope but on the map my very small tuulo is colored in dark dark dark blue View attachment 86774 #Lugdheere #WeWuzSteppingOverDinkas #OurLongLegsScaredOffRivalQabiils
I don’t think your from Mareeg state g. Pulled out my AmScope T580B Compound Trinocular Microscope and indeed it appears that my state is indeed the darkest. Mashallah

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Why is that Somali men are almost always tall while I’m over here 5’5, shouldn’t we all be tall? You rarely meet a tall Somali girl yet almost every Somali guy I meet is 6’0 :farmajoyaab: I wouldn’t mind being couple of inches taller, all the height in my family went to the guys.

Macalin M

Out here
Why is that Somali men are almost always tall while I’m over here 5’5, shouldn’t we all be tall? You rarely meet a tall Somali girl yet almost every Somali guy I meet is 6’0 :farmajoyaab: I wouldn’t mind being couple of inches taller, all the height in my family went to the guys.
I’ve seen a couple tall b’s (Somali)You should have been drinking that caano when you was younger.

Trending