Somali men were the tallest men in the world (1890)

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
They apparently drink a lot of milk per capita and they are of Germanic origin. Generally Germanics and Yugoslavs are the tallest in Europe, shortest are Mediterraneans (non-Yugoslav like Iberians and Italians).
Oh so they are the superior Aryan race, a lor nicer then their German brothers! Laakin, we are the Germans of the Cushites so I can't throw that much shade. :damsel:

Apollo

VIP
Oh so they are the superior Aryan race, a lor nicer then their German brothers! Laakin, we are the Germans of the Cushites so I can't throw that much shade. :damsel:

The most Germanic of the Germanics are Danes apparently. Then Frisians and North Germans.

South Germans and East Germans are fake Germanics. They are Celts and Slavs larping as Germanics. :lol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dude last time I had Caan geel I spent more time in the bathroom than I would have liked :ohlord:so no thank you, 5’5 isn’t so bad I have friend who is 5’1, I will just go around her every time I feel short.

8151.jpg

Timo Jareer and proud

I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing. On one hand it means we strong as f*ck but then that means Ethiopia is Uk.....
Could Abiy Ahmed be the next Winston Churchill? Somaliland the next Austria? Eritrea the next Ireland and Djibouti the next Poland?! That is some scary stuff...

Timo Jareer and proud

The most Germanic of the Germanics are Danes apparently. Then Frisians and North Germans.

South Germans and East Germans are fake Germanics. They are Celts and Slavs larping as Germanics. :lol:
Hitler is fake? Miskeen first he carriers haplogroup E1b1b and now he is a fake Aryan? Damn. z3zrULC

Lol if your short and under the age of 22 you still have a chance since you stop growing at 22-23.. I grew from 5’9 to 6’3 over a 2 year period from 2017 to 2019 and my dad is only 5’11 and everyone in my family is short... must’ve inherited my grandfather’s genes he’s 6’5

Apollo

VIP
Hitler is fake? Miskeen first he carriers haplogroup E1b1b and now he is a fake Aryan? Damn. z3zrULC

Aryan is a dumb term. Technically all Indo-Europeans are Aryans, also Celts and Slavs etc etc.

But Austrians aren't real Germanics. They are a mixture between Celts, Germanics, and Slavs. Austrians and East Germans are definitely the least Germanic among the Germans.

Not sure how accurate this is.

Map of very tall people according to old anthropological sources
verytall.gif

Map of tall people

tall.gif

and rather tall

rathertall.gif

Macalin M

Out here
Aryan is a dumb term. Technically all Indo-Europeans are Aryans, also Celts and Slavs etc etc.

But Austrians aren't real Germanics. They are a mixture between Celts, Germanics, and Slavs. Austrians and East Germans are definitely the least Germanic among the Germans.
Celts went pretty far into Europe. I didn’t know that. Warrior race and all I guess

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

What is the original of the white/European race then? IF everybody is a mixture of somebody- what the heck! where is the tree branch stemming from?

Apollo

VIP
Learn something new everyday. I always assumed Celts =Irish & Scots

They are the last surviving ones, but a bit before the Roman Empire they were widespread in Europe, especially France.

France used to speak Celtic before they became Latinized (French is a Latin language).

^^ LMAO, you must like it for tribal reasons. @GBTarmy
Don't expose me:wowsweat:, jk but it actually goes along with old documents I found but don't have rn somalis are tall but let's not kid ourselves we are no match for the dinkas and masai still

Also my theory is that it ends in central Somalia because of how diverse the south is, the bantus also live there @Macalin M

The tallest and shortest people can be found in Africa lol, here are the pygmies shortest ppl
veryshort.gif

medium wide noses, the south is yellow because of the bantus
ni-mesorrhine.gif