Somali men praised by Eritrean girls aka fellow cushites

Status
Not open for further replies.
The grandmother is thanking God that the black stain (the curse of Ham) has left their lineage, and you can see the child blessing the grandmother. It's disturbing.
Really goes to show that Brazil isn't the racial paradise like how the media portrays it.

In reality, the country is a well structured system that's designed to mainly benefit Brazilians of European descent. Segregation along racial lines is rife in that country for obvious reasons, such as the declining White population & wanting to preserve racial ancestry etc.

In Brazil, the politically dominant rich White class were aware that blacks can be mixed out of existence.

Hence, why Race-mixing was promoted to Whiten the country:
280px-Reden%C3%A7%C3%A3o.jpg

Successive waves of Whitening would ensure Whites remained the dominant race in the country.
Sao Paulo (the Italian part of Brazil) is where the best looking Brazilian women come from. I'm going to get me a Sao Paulo girl.

World

VIP
In Brazil, the politically dominant rich White class were aware that blacks can be mixed out of existence.

Hence, why Race-mixing was promoted to Whiten the country:
280px-Reden%C3%A7%C3%A3o.jpg

Successive waves of Whitening would ensure Whites remained the dominant race in the country.
It actually worked.

There are hardly any full blacks in Brazil.

"According to another study conducted on a school in the poor periphery of Rio de Janeiro, autosomal DNA study (from 2009), the "pardos" there were found to be on average over 80% European, and the "whites" (who thought of themselves as "very mixed") were found out to carry very little Amerindian and/or African admixtures. "The results of the tests of genomic ancestry are quite different from the self made estimates of European ancestry", say the researchers. In general, the test results showed that European ancestry is far more important than the students thought it would be. The "pardos" for example thought of themselves as ⅓ European, ⅓ African and ⅓ Amerindian before the tests, and yet their ancestry was determined to be at over 80% European. The "blacks" (pretos) of the periphery of Rio de Janeiro, according to this study, thought of themselves as predominantly African before the study and yet they turned out predominantly European (at 52%), the African contribution at 41% and the Native American 7%.

According to another autosomal DNA study (see table), those who identified as Whites in Rio de Janeiro turned out to have 86.4% – and self identified pardos 68.1% – European ancestry on average (autosomal). Pretos(blacks) were found out to have on average 41.8% European ancestry."

@Apollo I don't think the pardos would be conidered black, they seem to be 70-80 % European.

You got Somali girls losing it at the slightest attention given by ajnabis and "alleged" Somali boys making topics based on 1 tweet. 2 Sides of the same coin. Clearly low self worth has become endemic among Somalis. Is there a metaphorical apple that can be offered to Somali boys?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The grandmother is thanking God that the black stain (the curse of Ham) has left their lineage, and you can see the child blessing the grandmother. It's disturbing.
it not the curse of ham , its actually the curse of canaan , i dont know why their are people who keep repeating the same curse of ham nonesence :noneck:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Is that true?
Yes sxb. Ham was the oldest son and the heir of Nuh pbuh. Throughout the bible, you will find the older brother being cursed or banished to suit the Jewish narrative. All of these changes took place in Babylonian captivity.

Another classic example is attributing the sacrifice of Ibrahim pbuh to Ishaq when it was actually Isma'il pbuh

this dhoocil is a hater :nahgirl::nahgirl:
you can find tall somali girls with better genes than this. nothing special. it's all photoshop and makeup.
How's she a hater? Btw I'm not saying Eritrean women are better looking than Somali women.. I know we also have beautiful women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending