Somali men praised by Eritrean girls aka fellow cushites

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Are you really that attention deprived that you search the internet for anything positive a foreign girl says about Somalis?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Somali men....where do I begin? You're kings in every way and are loyal and handsome. :banderas:

Okay, do I now get a whole thread dedicated to me?
Thank you :gaasdrink:

But This only applies to Eritrean girls , this just gives me the courage to find myself an Eritrean girl they must really love us :wowsweat:

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Yes i know and would be smashing four by now but my female folkz went absolutely mad after i told them that i ain't waiting for a xalimo to makeup her mind
Go ahead horn of African women for horn of African men:samwelcome:
Forget ethnic groups tribes or clans we are all the smart

Go ahead horn of African women for horn of African men:samwelcome:
Forget ethnic groups tribes or clans we are all the smart
If you're marrying a Horn of African women then why not Somali? They all look the same but she shares same culture and language as you. Kids usually learn the language from their mothers.

I doubt your Eritrean wife would want to move to Somalia.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
If you're marrying a Horn of African women then why not Somali? They all look the same but she shares same culture and language as you. Kids usually learn the language from their mothers.

I doubt your Eritrean wife would want to move to Somalia.
am not from somalia, am from Ethiopia anyhow I will teach them somali and get them a somali learning book as well

So no problem their :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending