Somali men praised by Eritrean girls aka fellow cushites

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
>"Im a Cushite supremacist"

You're laughable, you hate other blacks & yet you have a black fella as your DP...
:drakelaugh:
what does bieng a cushite supremecist have to do with madhows , ma just apreciating my fellow horn of afircans and our shared language culture and history :siilaanyolaugh:

Apollo

VIP
what does bieng a cushite supremecist have to do with madhows , ma just apreciating my fellow horn of afircans and our shared language culture and history :siilaanyolaugh:

This black term how it is used in the West ironically includes ALL Horners, including @SOMALI GENERAL. He would be described as black by American police if they were to give him a ticket and check his race.

As if we aren't aware of that. It's still a useless vague term.

Somalis are Somaloids, not Congoid. Bantus are Congoid.

Every retard can easily see the differences between Somalis and Bantus.

This lousy 'black' label will never unify Somalis and other SSAs.

Arabs are on average way way closer to whites, yet nobody consider them white.. because whites set their own racial terms. @SOMALI GENERAL
Wlhi I don't understand this obsession with labelling Somalis "black" we have nothing to do with that or it's history, first the madows were called coloured than negro than black than African American :meleshame: gumeysi.com going by what the white man has labelled you as smh

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Geeljire sanbuur come get youre eritrean cushite baddies sahib :salute:

7r2PZwq.jpg
:lawd::lawd::lawd::rejoice::rejoice:

Apollo

VIP
Wlhi I don't understand this obsession with labelling Somalis "black" we have nothing to do with that or it's history, first the madows were called coloured than negro than black than African American :meleshame: gumeysi.com going by what the white man has labelled you as smh

Have you ever heard a Turk describe himself as a proud white man. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Arabs are on average way way closer to whites, yet nobody consider them white.. because whites set their own racial terms. @SOMALI GENERAL
In this world, appearance largely dictates how people will perceive you racially.

The vast majority of Somalis would be considered Black because of their features/phenotype.

Apollo

VIP
In this world, appearance largely dictates how people will perceive you racially.

The vast majority of Somalis would be considered Black because of their features/phenotype.

The vast majority of Somalis look visible Somali and from Horn. Only people not familiar with Horners would not be able to place them.

Any region with a high enough HOA population like Minnesota or Sweden can differeniate them.

Black is an absolute garbage term and a useless identity and applies to Somalis as much as white applies to Turks and Levantines.

World

VIP

Arabs are also closer to whites than a Capoid(Khoisan) is to a Congoid(Bantu), but I still think both of them still fall under the black category.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

we can all defrentiate turks from whites and arabs from whites,:siilaanyolaugh:

get a grip why do you care so much about how others percieve you, you reek of insecurities sahib

Apollo

VIP
Arabs are also closer to whites than a Capoid(Khoisan) is to a Congoid(Bantu), but I still think both of them still fall under the black category.

Capoids are pretty much a dead race. Very low in numbers.

The term black is extremely expansive because blacks don't care about their purity like whites do and they are at the bottom of the world's racial ranking so they accept everyone. Harsh truth.

Still doesn't legitimate Somalis to identify with complete aliens.

The vast majority of Somalis look visible Somali and from Horn. Only people not familiar with Horners would not be able to place them.

Any region with a high enough HOA population like Minnesota or Sweden can differeniate them.

Black is an absolute garbage term and a useless identity and applies to Somalis as much as white applies to Turks and Levantines.
You've misunderstood my position. I'm aware Blacks/SSAs are not a monolith or look all the same, however most Somalis/Horners would come under as sub-type of Black.

Apollo

VIP
Most Anatolian Turks that i've met identify as White & they looked no different to the Euros from the Balkans, Greece, Russia etc.

I have never heard of a Turk who identifies as white.

You've misunderstood my position. I'm aware Blacks/SSAs are not a monolith or look all the same, however most Somalis/Horners would come under as sub-type of Black.

I am also aware of the SSA affinities of Somalis. Still I think it is a garbage term due to the extreme distances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending