Somali men: our vagina bleeds every month get used to it

If a female asked you to buy her period pads would you do it?

• Yes

Votes: 27 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 43.8%

• Total voters
Think about it from the perspective of a guy, Imagine how awkward it would be walking around your local Lidl with a pack of whatever you use.
Best sight ever
Now imagine going to lidl and then realising you don’t have spare change to buy a carrier bag, so you hold it home
CBD0AEB2-BAA4-4D12-A319-EE88F38E42E0.jpeg

The amount of embarrassment and awkwardness felt by boys who buy it for their SO is giving me a rush of adrenaline huehuehuehue

Best sight ever
Now imagine going to lidl and then realising you don’t have spare change to buy a carrier bag, so you hold it homeView attachment 50214

The amount of embarrassment and awkwardness felt by boys who buy it for their SO is giving me a rush of adrenaline huehuehuehue
I don't see what's embarrassing tbh like everyone knows you're not buying it for yourself:ayaanswag: these men :shookgabre:

It would just be really embarrassing, if some other guys or God forbid your friends saw you carrying that they would rip the shit out of you and you would never be able to live it down.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So funny story since I lived in a house full of females I've been buying tampons even though I didn't know what they were for. So one day I'm buying tampons and the guy at the cashier tells me hold on a second and goes to the back when he comes he has a black plastic bag in his hand and he tells me don't worry about it and winks I laugh it off since I don't know what he's talking about and when I go home I tell my mom what happened she laughed for straight 3 minutes suffice to say I was confused AF for the whole day

govt your cluelessness beams off my pc always when I read your posts, even as an adult, I cant imagine when u were a child lol

Abaayo if that’s the case don’t marry a Somali man.

I know cadan men who carry around pads just in case a woman needs it.

Look at how these immature faraxs are acting already
What ethnicity you wanna marry from? For real. What ethnicity is great and open minded to knowles' standards?

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Why wife only? Is that the only woman you are capable of caring for?

Every man should have tampons in their bag, they might never need to give it someone but if they ever do, you’ve saved someone from a lot of humiliation.
The only thing I carry on me is weed nacala ty

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Why would a guy be embarrassed to buy pads for their wife?

Least you can do is comfort her shit buy her ice cream if she’s got stomach cramps treat her good and she’ll do the same
You seem like a good person but wallahi you just sound made sometimes man :bell:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Knowles I knew this Somali guy married to an ajnabi. When his wife told him to buy it, he asked what type?:siilaanyosmile:

Its either that one had simp tendancies or he was whipped. The lady pretty much coddled him just like mama. :siilaanyolaugh: kkkkkkkk

Muji

VIP
@Knowles I knew this Somali guy married to an ajnabi. When his wife told him to buy it, he asked what type?:siilaanyosmile:

Its either that one had simp tendancies or he was whipped. The lady pretty much coddled him just like mama. :siilaanyolaugh: kkkkkkkk

Walal I’ve noticed when Somali men date cadan women all of a sudden they turn in to fathers of the year, taking their kids on holiday, posting pictures of the family on Facebook.

I’m pretty sure all the guys who said they would buy the pads are married to cadan women. They just won’t tell us.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Walal I’ve noticed when Somali men date cadan women all of a sudden they turn in to fathers of the year, taking their kids on holiday, posting pictures of the family on Facebook.

I’m pretty sure all the guys who said they would buy the pads are married to cadan women. They just won’t tell us.

Dude wasn't married to an cadaan per se. And I've heard of tales where Faraxs pitch a tent and leave (some men just aren't good fathers no matter who they marry). A bit more nuanced than that. Though I will admit, they do change how they behave for sure. :confused:

Trending