Somali men: our vagina bleeds every month get used to it

If a female asked you to buy her period pads would you do it?

• Yes

Votes: 27 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 43.8%

• Total voters

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Walal I’ve noticed when Somali men date cadan women all of a sudden they turn in to fathers of the year, taking their kids on holiday, posting pictures of the family on Facebook.

I’m pretty sure all the guys who said they would buy the pads are married to cadan women. They just won’t tell us.
Cause they appreciated by the cadaan women.

Somali women ain’t appreciating these dudes. Look on twitter. It’s sad times for abdis around the world. They getting bashed on all the time.

They took their talents to cadaan women who appreciate them. And treat them well

The only downside is eating unseasoned food :susp:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
War ninyahow I wasn't talking about the tampon part I was talking about buying chocolates and the other shit
What makes you a beta for appreciating your wife.

Are you not gonna do any of that shit for your wife?

Government is about to be in a sexless marriage.
RIP to that nigga. He gonna start watching just to bust a nut

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
N O P E
NO
HELL NO

hqdefault (4).jpg
HELL TO THE MOTHER FUCKING CANJEERO NO

A proper woman would be fulfilling her role in society and wouldn't even need pads, she would be pregnant and barefoot cooking dinner.
02.26.2011 Sh barefoot.pregnant.kitchen.JPG

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I once bought condoms at a store with a cashier that I interacted with at the mosque the week before.

It was awkward af.

It was an old Pakistani dude. He didn’t really say anything but I can tell with the way he looked at me he was dissapointed.plus there was a line of people behind me. I didn’t see him when I walked into he store, there was another cashier at the front. He cane out from the back too help with the costumers in line and the first customer he called was me.

I wasn’t even fucking any females ( but I was trying too though) . I just wanted some protection.

giphy.gif

THIS NIGGA GONE THROUGH ALL THAT HUMILIATION BUT STILL DIDNT GET IT
200w.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Your fiancee sounds like a beta does he also sleep on the floor when you get mad at him:gucciwhat:
How old are you? 14?
A real man is in touch with his feminine side. Alpha man is so 1800s. No woman wants an idiot who worries about what other men think of him if he steps foot in the kitchen. Alpha men are insecure losers who seek approval of other men.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
giphy.gif

THIS NIGGA GONE THROUGH ALL THAT HUMILIATION BUT STILL DIDNT GET IT
200w.gif
Wallahi I still think back about the opportunities I had but my dumb ass was focused on cadaan women.

Do yourself a favor and think hard about the next chick you curve.

My friends still roast me about it till this day. Cause one of the chicks looks amazing now. :jcoleno: I was so fucking stupid

How old are you? 14?
A real man is in touch with his feminine side. Alpha man is so 1800s. No woman wants an idiot who worries about what other men think of him if he steps foot in the kitchen. Alpha men insecure losers who seek approval of other men.
Is that what you tell your fiance when you make him sleep outside because he didn't buy you your daily dose of chocolate:siilaanyosmile:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Is that what you tell your fiance when you make him sleep outside because he didn't buy you your daily dose of chocolate:siilaanyosmile:
I only eat chocolate during my red week. I am not the demanding type, he buys it without me asking.

Muji

VIP
Imagine seeing a placenta lying on the floor.
Whole head coming out of the u know what.
Some dudes even get flash back smells of the hospital.
Unlike the wife for the husbands it’s extremely vivid couse they fully aware of wats going on.
I don’t wanna catch PTSD Walaalo hence i’ll go AWOL.

Lucky her
:bell:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I once bought condoms at a store with a cashier that I interacted with at the mosque the week before.

It was awkward af.

It was an old Pakistani dude. He didn’t really say anything but I can tell with the way he looked at me he was dissapointed.plus there was a line of people behind me. I didn’t see him when I walked into he store, there was another cashier at the front. He cane out from the back too help with the costumers in line and the first customer he called was me.

I wasn’t even fucking any females ( but I was trying too though) . I just wanted some protection.
:drakewtf:
Who told you this would be a good idea to post