Somali men: our vagina bleeds every month get used to it

If a female asked you to buy her period pads would you do it?

• Yes

Votes: 27 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 43.8%

• Total voters

Muji

VIP
What is it with Somali men being so immature when it comes to periods. You came out of a vagina now you’re grossed out about other things that come out of one.

Are we supposed to pretend women don’t have periods? And if so why?

Grow up!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Was this thread really necessary? Most men are naturally grossed by women on their period, not just Somali men. Plus, why would any man refuse to buy a period pad for their wives? Are you trying to slander Somali men again?

You sound really angry making this thread. I assume you're on premenstrual syndrome?

Muji

VIP
Was this thread really necessary? Most men are naturally grossed by women on their period, not just Somali men. Plus, why would any man refuse to buy a period pad for their wives? Are you trying to slander Somali men again?

You sound really angry making this thread. I assume you're on your menstrual cycle?

And so what if I am?

Are you trying to shame me for a natural bodily process ‘Dr’ Factz?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
And so what if I am?

Are you trying to shame me for a natural bodily process ‘Dr’ Factz?

I'm not a doctor and who was shaming you? You need to stop slandering but thanks for letting me know you're on your period. It makes sense why you are so angry making this thread. It's called premenstrual syndrome basically mood swinging.

Last edited:
Most men are just immature. When I get married I want a husband who would understand what I am going through. And if I want pads he would buy me some and not get embarrassed

Muji

VIP
Most men are just immature. When I get married I want a husband who would understand what I am going through. And if I want pads he would buy me some and not get embarrassed

Abaayo if that’s the case don’t marry a Somali man.

I know cadan men who carry around pads just in case a woman needs it.

Look at how these immature faraxs are acting already

well it is gross....I mean what you want us to do when you have your period? Keep that shit to yourself. Had this xalimo who used to tell me everytime she has her period.......I dont wanna know.

Abaayo if that’s the case don’t marry a Somali man.

I know cadan men who carry around pads just in case a woman needs it.

Look at how these immature faraxs are acting already
They are becoming very immature. This is what a woman goes through they need to deal with it. They have no empathy or regard for what we go through

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I guess it's OK Buying sanitary pads for wife or a female relative even though it's fucking embarrassing.

Muji

VIP
well it is gross....I mean what you want us to do when you have your period? Keep that shit to yourself. Had this xalimo who used to tell me everytime she has her period.......I dont wanna know.

You’re grossed out by a bleeding vagina, but you came out of one and you would die to get back in to one. Shame on you.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Why is it embarrassing Karim? No one would care.
Just imagine how it would look for a man to go out and buy pads or tampons.. It's Soo weird but I'd definitely buy for my partner if she asked me to.

Muji

VIP
Just imagine how it would look for a man to go out and buy pads or tampons.. It's Soo weird but I'd definitely buy for my partner if she asked me to.

Why wife only? Is that the only woman you are capable of caring for?

Every man should have tampons in their bag, they might never need to give it someone but if they ever do, you’ve saved someone from a lot of humiliation.

Muji

VIP
I'm not a doctor and who was shaming you? You need to stop slandering but thanks for letting me know you're on your period. It makes sense why you are so angry making this thread. It's called premenstrual syndrome basically mood swinging.

Why would periods disgust you when you are going to be a doctor. This means you will be removing boils from peoples rectums, removing the puss from an ingrown hair that’s growing on someone’s penis and looking at the white bone dripping with blood from someone’s torn knee cap?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Why would periods disgust you when you are going to be a doctor. This means you will be removing boils from peoples rectums, removing the puss from an ingrown hair that’s growing on someone’s penis and looking at the white bone dripping with blood from someone’s torn knee cap?

Why do you slander other people so much? Who said I'm going to be a surgeon? That's not my dream job.

As @goobweyn said, women should keep the period stuff to themselves and buy period pad before they have a period. As for @Karim, he also made a good point. It's embarrassing to buy a period pad because people will think it's either a transexual man or a mangina.

@yaskaaa No one here is being immature, it's actually @Knowles.

You’re grossed out by a bleeding vagina, but you came out of one and you would die to get back in to one. Shame on you.
I know I came out of one. What you want me to say I find bleeding vagina beautiful? Hell even most girls feel grossed out when they are on their period. I am also grossed out by shit and yes I shit as well. I also dont find farts particularly pleasent and yes I release gas as well. The list is long of things we do that are not beatiful exactly

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
To answer your question: I would buy her a period pad, who wouldn't?
Shit costs 20€ or less. If you can't buy her a pad how are you going to buy the ring and all the other shit that come after.

Trending