Somali men: our vagina bleeds every month get used to it

If a female asked you to buy her period pads would you do it?

• Yes

Votes: 27 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 43.8%

• Total voters

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Because when she's on her period she's going through some challenging, she gonna act completely different than when she's not on her period. So if she tells you she's on her period, she wants you to understand her problems and not garaacin her for messing up with you.

Listen @Nasiib Gaashaan Cade luckily somali women have shame, sharaf , and modesty so me, and any other males in here dont have to worry about that. As for white women they are a lost cause.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Im not saying i would by tampons for my wife either, but at least there is a reason for her to tell me that she is on her period, since we have sexual intercourse.
But whyyyyyy would my sister tell me that she is on her period??!?! There is no reason
Why is it a big deal If you’re at the store and she tells you to buy some tampons?

Muji

VIP
@Basra you have a lot of internalised mysogny.
What is so wrong and shameful about having a period?

All women and teens have their periods, it is not an act of shame. Somali elder women confuse me, you have no shame in eating with your hands in public but having a period is a sin?

Even some of the men here have more open attitudes than you.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Just imagine how it would look for a man to go out and buy pads or tampons.. It's Soo weird but I'd definitely buy for my partner if she asked me to.
But why it's not like they'd think you need it

Your kind understanding weird heart is appreciated, but thats why u pick up the phone and call HOOYO!

YOU: HOOYO Come help your daughter tafadhaal

HOOYO: What happened ? Is she okey?

YOU: She wants me to buy her tampoons

HOOYO: Inaa lilaaah waa inaa ilaahi rajiuun.....i will be right there pronto! Ceebta qaari dont tell your friends

Eedo take your medicine

Subeer

Why is it a big deal If you’re at the store and she tells you to buy some tampons?

Because there is no reason for she shouldn't get up and buy it herself. Plenty of women go out and work when they have their period, whats the big deal about going to the store yourself.

Subeer

@Mercury all im saying is she should have some shame, there is just some things you dont demand others to for you.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
so i have question becaue i am not educated in that field bu why don't, i assume all muslim women, use tampons?
Ummm idk I guess if they want they do but most wear normal ones like pad because some people think your virginity goes if you use a tampon which is a lie and it's harder to use than the other one.
Why do I feel so awkward saying this:browtf::damedamn:

Subeer

And second of all why are women in here even discussing this topic, dont yall
Have some shame audibillah.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Even some of the men here have more open attitudes than you.

Men are naturally drawn to the vagina with all its flaws and "flows".

Nayaa common sense and akhlaaq should lead your actions. ! I have heard stories from girlfriends where they said they had phone sex with Farahs, but suddenly a couple of farahs in the midst of sheydaan influence and moment of high sexual arousal they whispered i will eat your menstruation blood. am proud to say my halimo friends hanged up the phone on the nasty farahs pronto! ( and never to pick their phones again)

PS same farahs will say worship my bleep bleep, HELL NO!! Hang up phone! God is the only worth being worshiped!

So funny story since I lived in a house full of females I've been buying tampons even though I didn't know what they were for. So one day I'm buying tampons and the guy at the cashier tells me hold on a second and goes to the back when he comes he has a black plastic bag in his hand and he tells me don't worry about it and winks I laugh it off since I don't know what he's talking about and when I go home I tell my mom what happened she laughed for straight 3 minutes suffice to say I was confused AF for the whole day

Trending

Latest posts