Somali men: our vagina bleeds every month get used to it

If a female asked you to buy her period pads would you do it?

• Yes

Votes: 27 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 43.8%

• Total voters

Muji

VIP
Naaah thats just shame! U have to have Akhlaaq........next thing u will ask your man is to lick your futo, and then your man turns into a Jerome in da house! shameful

Abayo if a man wants to eat my futo while I’m on period, who am I to stop him? But we are not kissing afterwards.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do it like the Africa style, use one cloth every time., Just wash with your hands and dry it in the sun.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Abayo if a man wants to eat my futo while I’m on period, who am I to stop him? But we are not kissing afterwards.
tenor.gif

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I bought tampons many times when I was doing the shopping and there is nothing to be ashamed of. Recently, I joined a campaign the government to dump the 10% sales tax on sanitary pads and tampons. If men had periods, it would have been free + 3 sick days, the employer has to pay.

This was funny

Went to my local Milk-Bar (local general store) went straight to the condoms shelf and couldn't find any, without looking who's behind the counter (I assumed one the old Greek couple to be there), I said, Jimmy where are the condoms? I heard a child running to the house and screaming grandpa, where are the condoms? He came out and told me he threw them out because they expired and not many people buy from him. Two little girls harangued me, why are you buying the condoms, is it for sex? I told them, I'm making balloons out of them.

@Cognitivedissonance
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Subeer

It's not a big deal to buy period pads for your sister or wife.

Period pads should be put in public boxes for free.

If i had a sister who made me aware that she was on her period i would slap her, there is absolety no reason for why my cousin or sister should tell me she was on her period?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why would she tell me that? Im seriously wondering if anyone in here with sister have had them tell them that they were on their period, again @Nasiib Gaashaan Cade im asking what reason is there for her to tell me that.

How is it OK for your wife but NOT OK for your sister? Help me understand your logic tafadhaal

Subeer

How is it OK for your wife but NOT OK for your sister? Help me understand your logic tafadhaal

Im not saying i would by tampons for my wife either, but at least there is a reason for her to tell me that she is on her period, since we have sexual intercourse.
But whyyyyyy would my sister tell me that she is on her period??!?! There is no reason

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Im not saying i would by tampons for my wife either, but at least there is a reason for her to tell me that she is on her period, since we have sexual intercourse.
But whyyyyyy would my sister tell me that she is on her period??!?! There is no reason

I think u r lying. I think u r sexually connected to the wifes vagina, and your sister asking u to buy her tampoons immediate reminds u she has a vagina, therefore u cant "GO THERE"

Thats why Islam encourage rules and regulation, and a very expensive commodity called "AKHLAAQ" or "HAYAAT"

Why would she tell me that? Im seriously wondering if anyone in here with sister have had them tell them that they were on their period, again @Nasiib Gaashaan Cade im asking what reason is there for her to tell me that.

Because when she's on her period she's going through some challenging, she gonna act completely different than when she's not on her period. So if she tells you she's on her period, she wants you to understand her problems and not garaacin her for messing up with you.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Because when she's on her period she's going through some challenging, she gonna act completely different than when she's not on her period. So if she tells you she's on her period, she wants you to understand her problems and not garaacin her for messing up with you.

Your kind understanding weird heart is appreciated, but thats why u pick up the phone and call HOOYO!

YOU: HOOYO Come help your daughter tafadhaal

HOOYO: What happened ? Is she okey?

YOU: She wants me to buy her tampoons

HOOYO: Inaa lilaaah waa inaa ilaahi rajiuun.....i will be right there pronto! Ceebta qaari dont tell your friends

Trending

Latest posts