Somali men: Easy Tips to improve your appearance!

Body: WORKOUT Even 30 minutes a day of push-ups cardio and your Somali genes will come through.
Diet: stop eating Baasto and Bariis everyday and eat Keto leaning foods, Somalis are not built to consume high amounts of carbs and sugar.

Push-ups and sit-ups are a meme wallahi, you wouldn't see any noticeable muscle growth without proper resistance training and progressive overload.
Diet wise, a good marco split of 30% protein, 30% fats and 40%carbs is :nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

When you look at most nuclear Somali families, the boys and girls have similar features.

So why is the brother "average" and the sister "stunning"

I'll tell you!

Society pressurises women to moisturise, look after their hair, find flattering styles and enhance their best features. Women are told their worth is based on their looks, so a woman cannot afford to be "basic".

My Somali brother, you are not "ugly" or even "average", you just don't know how to BE handsome.

Look at your sister's bathroom/bedroom if you don't believe me, you will find lots of creams, combs and other tools and methods of enhancing her natural beauty.

So why don't you do the same?

Skin find out what your skin type is and find a nice cleanser, if you have acne, you can use apple cider vinegar, dilute it with water, wash it off after a few minutes.Find a nice moisturiser, again, find out if you have oily/dry/medium skin and you will be sorted.
Teeth: gargle with coconut oil for 5 minutes a day and spit it out (not in sink it will harden and ruin the pipes), spit in plastic bag and throw in the bin.
Your teeth will become sparkling white over time.
Lips: get a small toothbrush and after you brush your teeth every morning, run it over your lips to remove dead skin cells, afterwards moisturise i
Hair: Stop getting all these fades, unless you have 4C hair, your hair line will recede over time. You are Somali so surely you have some nice curly hair that you can grow and style. Stop using shampoos with silicone and sulphates, use natural shampoos and don't comb your hair when it's dry, or it will become frizzy
Beard: Find a beard style that works for you and please wash and groom your beard like the hair on your head.
Body: WORKOUT Even 30 minutes a day of push-ups cardio and your Somali genes will come through.
Diet: stop eating Baasto and Bariis everyday and eat Keto leaning foods, Somalis are not built to consume high amounts of carbs and sugar.
Hygiene: Please remove body hair on your privates/underarms, hair traps dirt and bacteria which will create bad odour.
Cut your nails, including your toe nails and scrub your feet so they don't look like they belong on a corpse.

I have never seen an "ugly" man who does all this. Try it and see how much better you look.
Excellent points Nadafad is part of our deen. Add in Cologne and tailored clothing, can't go wrong fellas.

These are very good tips and something a lot of guys neglect while a lot of women don’t like pretty boys and actually prefer a dash of ugly grooming outside of courting is a good thing to keep up.
For the longest until I was maybe 22 I would use body lotion on my face and was a typical 3 in one bottle guy.

The simple test to know if you are good looking, is:

Have you ever been approached by random females in your life?
I used to get approached by females a lot in my 20's, most times It was 'my friend wants your number', but when I hit 30 nobody approaches or even looks at me. I let myself go, daddy belly, yellow teeth, etc etc. I think this is the point of finesse thread. But I wouldn't worry too much, Somalia is always an option.

The ratio of faraxs to xalimos in Birmingham is like 1 to 10, the inverse in London. Birmingham is the Somalia of the uk, London niggas go there to get a wife.

I used to get approached by females a lot in my 20's, most times It was 'my friend wants your number', but when I hit 30 nobody approaches or even looks at me. I let myself go, daddy belly, yellow teeth, etc etc. I think this is the point of finesse thread. But I wouldn't worry too much, Somalia is always an option.

The ratio of faraxs to xalimos in Birmingham is like 1 to 10, the inverse in London. Birmingham is the Somalia of the uk, London niggas go there to get a wife.

You can easily reverse that! Nothing you mentioned is irreversible. Don't even do it for women, do it for yourself.

Good looks is basically health + Hygiene and you need both to have a long, good life. Even old people can get fit with hard work. It is never too late or never not worth it.

You can easily reverse that! Nothing you mentioned is irreversible. Don't even do it for women, do it for yourself.

Good looks is basically health + Hygiene and you need both to have a long, good life. Even old people can get fit with hard work. It is never too late or never not worth it.
You're thread is exactly what I wanted to read. I was already planning to go to turkey for dental surgery. I'll follow all your other tips and keep you updated.

Another thing I forgot to mention, none of these steps really work unless you are confident and have a positive aura. Self-care should be inside and out. Figure out what your mental/emotional hangups are and deal with them or you will not only harm yourself but also others around you.

When you look at most nuclear Somali families, the boys and girls have similar features.

So why is the brother "average" and the sister "stunning"

I'll tell you!

Society pressurises women to moisturise, look after their hair, find flattering styles and enhance their best features. Women are told their worth is based on their looks, so a woman cannot afford to be "basic".

My Somali brother, you are not "ugly" or even "average", you just don't know how to BE handsome.

Look at your sister's bathroom/bedroom if you don't believe me, you will find lots of creams, combs and other tools and methods of enhancing her natural beauty.

So why don't you do the same?

Skin find out what your skin type is and find a nice cleanser, if you have acne, you can use apple cider vinegar, dilute it with water, wash it off after a few minutes.Find a nice moisturiser, again, find out if you have oily/dry/medium skin and you will be sorted.
Teeth: gargle with coconut oil for 5 minutes a day and spit it out (not in sink it will harden and ruin the pipes), spit in plastic bag and throw in the bin.
Your teeth will become sparkling white over time.
Lips: get a small toothbrush and after you brush your teeth every morning, run it over your lips to remove dead skin cells, afterwards moisturise i
Hair: Stop getting all these fades, unless you have 4C hair, your hair line will recede over time. You are Somali so surely you have some nice curly hair that you can grow and style. Stop using shampoos with silicone and sulphates, use natural shampoos and don't comb your hair when it's dry, or it will become frizzy
Beard: Find a beard style that works for you and please wash and groom your beard like the hair on your head.
Hygiene: Please remove body hair on your privates/underarms, hair traps dirt and bacteria which will create bad odour.
Cut your nails, including your toe nails and scrub your feet so they don't look like they belong on a corpse.

I have never seen an "ugly" man who does all this. Try it and see how much better you look.

Thanks for this.

Somali men are just lazy bums by age 27 they start looking ugly, dirty, just a big a mess.

Your list isnt difficult basic normal things we should always be doing.

Thanks for the coconut mouth rinse tip will try that.

I'm eating healthy on keto, already doing most of that accept I'm not consistent with moisturizing or using good hair products.

It ain't easy when its not embedded from childhood.

It's the somali mothers need to teach their boys this stuff from young.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
To add @Finesse’s advice, invest those expensive perfumes like creed and kilian. Those expensive perfume makes a difference to your aura, it attracts girls because of the luxurious and clean smells.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Grooming is way more affordable and more effective than buying drip.
Just dont become obsessed with your looks, cuz that's feminine.
Clean skin, the trim and beard is on point. The breath is minty and you smell like a million bucks. It will boost the sex appeal considerably. The goal for men is to be sexy, not beautiful. You dont have to be pretty to be sexy. You just have to be fuckworthy

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I thank God for living in Toronto because I never heard of Somali guys having these problems before. All the Somali guys here take good care of themselves. They're known to have cool hairstyles, have white teeth, have good hygiene, smell good, moisturized, drippy, and have confidence. That's why all the women want us. We doing well over here.
:wow:

I thank God for living in Toronto because I never heard of Somali guys having these problems before. All the Somali guys here take good care of themselves. They're known to have cool hairstyles, have white teeth, have good hygiene, smell good, moisturized, drippy, and have confidence. That's why all the women want us. We doing well over here.
:wow:

Didn't you say that women spit on you for trying to approach them?

:gaasdrink:

If you have a receding or a patchy beard, shave it very low so it's not noticeable. Don't draw attention to the issue with long hair.

Weak jawline;

You can improve it by "mewing" & also jaw exercises.

Trending