Somali man telling the truth about Ethiopians, and Somalis scape-goat blame on them for e

Is he right

• Wrong

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Right

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Filthy bug eyed Habesha getting their ass whooped by the ICU

@Prince of Hobyo @Prince Abubu @Duke of Bohol @Boqor Geeljire252
@dhegdheer explain your dabadhilifnimo for these people?
You're a such a neef.:birdman:

until we attack their cities, and displace their people centuries to come, we aint gonna talk about humanity.
Even if they left us totally alone, and somalia and other somali lands become very prosperous, I still wouldn't want to leave them alone. They must pay for all they have done some day inshallah.

@dhegdheer explain your dabadhilifnimo for these people?
You're a such a neef.:birdman:

until we attack their cities, and displace their people centuries to come, we aint gonna talk about humanity.
Even if they left us totally alone, and somalia and other somali lands become very prosperous, I still wouldn't want to leave them alone. They must pay for all they have done some day inshallah.

u wot m8, why would i give a f*ck about ethiopia when somalia is somalias own biggest enemy :what:

This blame game is tired

u wot m8, why would i give a f*ck about ethiopia when somalia is somalias own biggest enemy :what:

This blame game is tired

Our civil war was started by groups supported by Ehtiopia and for more than a decade they bombed our cities and now they are funding Al-shabbab :kodaksmiley:

Don't pretend they are not our arch enemies (expect oromo muslims) :ivers:

Supporting raw-meat-eater and trash talking somalis :what:

Our civil war was started by groups supported by Ehtiopia and for more than a decade they bombed our cities and now they are funding Al-shabbab :kodaksmiley:

Don't pretend they are not our arch enemies (expect oromo muslims) :ivers:

Hahahaha you guys don't care about the muslims either because the oromos are always lumped in with the rest of em :chrisfreshhah:

and how long ago was the civil war? :mjlol:

This blame game is tired
oh not this line of thinking again. Somalis are killing themselves. somalis are their own biggest enemies. :bell:
You can't be that naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending