Somali man telling the truth about Ethiopians, and Somalis scape-goat blame on them for e

Is he right

• Wrong

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Right

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I checked, the Ethiopian government wasn't comprised of Martians but Ethiopian people.:kodaksmiley:

Wtf does poor peasents and baadiyo ppl have to do with their government :what:

Half the shit posted here have nothing to do with the policies they have against us :what: it's just trolling for the sake of it

The government is made up of it's citizens. Unless you are suggesting the ruling party in Addis is from another planet?

You get the government you deserve. Somalis deserve corrupt warlords and xabashis deserve brutal dictators.

There are 100 million of us, the government is a small proportion of this and doesn't mean it has the interests of all these people. The majority of the country is rural and couldn't give a monkeys about politics.

I thought Amhara and tigray were the ruling class there :comeon: Ethiopia is nothing but a nationality made up of dozens of ethnic groups

So you're not somali? :mjlol: are we dividing Ls according to qabil now :mjlol: what's ur qabil sxb
I am ciidagale. so you gonna hold this L.
I meant somalis when I said not my people.:birdman:
Can't take any risks, you see a snake, kill it.:lolbron:

I thought Amhara and tigray were the ruling class there :comeon: Ethiopia is nothing but a nationality made up of dozens of ethnic groups

So you're not somali? :mjlol: are we dividing Ls according to qabil now :mjlol: what's ur qabil sxb

He's right. If there are no Ethiopians, there is no Ethiopian government.

Ethiopia is an artificial creation forced on the other ethnic groups by the Amhara and tigrey ethnic groups. The rest of the country want to go their separate ways.

waraabe

Your superior
I got all my brain-cells intact unlike you mr. glue-high :drakewtf:

I'm an educated jurist, have two jobs and grade average of A, I've got plenty to note :fantasia2:

I don't blame Ehtiopians for all our failing just the ones they are responsible for like funding your SNM :kanyehmm:

there wouldn't be a need for SNM if your uncle was a reasonable man

No your not nacala :ufdup: I just remembered you're ogaden, our folks went to war for u ppl and you couldn't even liberate youself :umad:
:mjlol: Isaqs been at war with us for 200 years. what are you talking about?:birdman:

You do realize if it wasn't for the ogaden, somalia wouldn't have been mauled up and eaten long ago right? We stood in the way for so long. God's chosen people.:rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending