Somali man telling the truth about Ethiopians, and Somalis scape-goat blame on them for e

Is he right

• Wrong

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Right

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha you guys don't care about the muslims either because the oromos are always lumped in with the rest of em :chrisfreshhah:

and how long ago was the civil war? :mjlol:

I explicitly made an exemption for Muslim Oromo.

The result is that the SNM was getting material support from the raw-meat-eaters, and for that we will never forgiver them :fittytousand:

@Duke of Bohol might be an extreme conservatice women hater but that is nothing compared to your self-hate :bell:

Dhimo ado qawaan

Ahh I know now, it was ethiopia all along that sold our sea :drakelaugh: They're the ones pocketing somali aid money along with their own :chrisfreshhah:
:bell: Do i need to point this out?:umwhat: Yes we have got some serious coons in our amidst that deserve be to punished severely but does that mean Ethiopia is innocent? They have been trying to wipe us for centuries now. Just because we have got our own issues doesn't mean anyone else, namely ethiopia, can come and make things worse for us. you think like a little child sometimes. :ummhmm:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Hahahaha you guys don't care about the muslims either because the oromos are always lumped in with the rest of em :chrisfreshhah:

and how long ago was the civil war? :mjlol:

Let me tell you a funny story my dad told me.

One time during a border skirmish, the Somali Army came across an Ethiopian battalion, apparently mainly composed of Muslims, who were preparing to pray. The Somali forces began an artillery barrage signaled by the moment they heard the aadhaan.

:mjlol:

Xaya cala salaat

:gunsmiley:

Xaya cala falaax

:cryinglaughsmiley:

One time during a border skirmish, the Somali Army came across an Ethiopian battalion, apparently mainly composed of Muslims, who were preparing to pray. The Somali forces began an artillery barrage signaled by the moment they heard the aadhaan.

Xaya cala salaat

Xaya cala falaax

That it wrong. :birdman: Killing Muslims getting ready for prayer :kodaksmiley:

Future Western Somali Republic;
somali_glbed.jpg
- should've included more of Awash zone iyo BALE mountains :fittytousand:

Look how easy it is to travel from Beledweyne to Hargeisa for example.

I explicitly made an exemption for Muslim Oromo.

The result is that the SNM was getting material support from the raw-meat-eaters, and for that we will never forgiver them :fittytousand:

Cool cool you carry on with ur jihaad against the filthy meat eaters
:bell: Do i need to point this out?:umwhat: Yes we have got some serious coons in our amidst that deserve be to punished severely but does that mean Ethiopia is innocent? They have been trying to wipe us for centuries now. Just because we have got our own issues doesn't mean anyone else, namely ethiopia, can come and make things worse for us. you think like a little child sometimes. :ummhmm:

Are u slow as well :umwhat: I mean I know we as somalis all suffer from collectively low IQ but at least try to keep up here. When did I ever say that Ethiopia wasn't a threat :what:It just gets very boring when you try an enter a political post about ethiopia and you see the same 5 ppl spamming pictures of raw meat and mocking famine ridden poor farmers. How is that in anyway relevant to anything :kodaksmiley: It just shows your all to simple to hold a normal discussion

Xaya cala salaat

Xaya cala falaax

Lmaooooo la xawla, nothing is sacred for y'all huh :cryinglaughsmiley:

Even I as a gaal would hesitate :cryinglaughsmiley:

Future Western Somali Republic;
somali_glbed.jpg
- should've included more of Awash zone iyo BALE mountains :fittytousand:

Look how easy it is to travel from Beledweyne to Hargeisa for example.

Ogaden will be ours again :fittytousand:

We are on the rise while our enemy raw-meat-eaters on the down-fall. We shall support the Omoro fight for independence and join forces with Egybt, Eriteria and Sudan. I promise you once we got on our feet Ehtiopia will be on their knees. :farole:

The Somali family will rejoin 2040, and next will be NFD, more tricky though :dabcasar:

There is not any conspiracy theory any more but just facts that only stupid and blind deny them. Their prime minister said in Somali tv that he wants Somalia to join Ethiopia. They meddled in our election and try to force most corrupted politicians on us. They invaded and committed numbers of genocides against Somalis in Somalia and occupied land Ogaden.

Cool cool you carry on with ur jihaad against the filthy meat eaters

Are u slow as well :umwhat: I mean I know we as somalis all suffer from collectively low IQ but at least try to keep up here. When did I ever say that Ethiopia wasn't a threat :what:It just gets very boring when you try an enter a political post about ethiopia and you see the same 5 ppl spamming pictures of raw meat and mocking famine ridden poor farmers. How is that in anyway relevant to anything :kodaksmiley: It just shows your all to simple to hold a normal discussion

Lmaooooo la xawla, nothing is sacred for y'all huh :cryinglaughsmiley:

Even I as a gaal would hesitate :cryinglaughsmiley:
Why are you talking to me about raw meat and dead pics of people? I never posted or talked about those things so take it somewhere else.

You think like your typical somali diasporan cawaaan. somalis did that to themselves so they don't deserve my sympathy or help. shame on you for thinking like that. yes we have somalis who are responsible and we should take care of them but that does not mean we forget ethiopia's involvement in somali affairs to this day in 2017. if we have got low iq as people, you're probably part of the bottom crew.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
That it wrong. :birdman: Killing Muslims getting ready for prayer :kodaksmiley:

What were they doing fighting us?

He said it was the most awesome thing he'd ever seen, trucks literally flying up in the air and people running around trying to escape a kill zone that was the closest thing to hell on earth

If it wasn't for those meddling bastards, these raw meat eating animals would've been speaking af Somali and their women would've been our concubines :fittytousand: but where's there's will, there's hope

My issue is not with Somalia. It's with Ogadenia. We'd rather be with Addis Ababa than Godey.

That's because you have never seen the atrocities those people face, which will only increase a new group takes power :fantasia2:

The region is more than 97 % Somali and the only reason they are with you is because of colonial rule :heh: Not choice

What's the Ethiopian government/state ? The government consists of Ethiopian people. Ethiopian Somali wars started 600 years and till today is going on. This shows that whether the Ethiopian government/ regime changed, their aggressive policy against Somalia will continue. The Ethiopian people and government are one or same. if the Ethiopians are that nice people and love Somalis, their soldiers wouldn't rape and killed our people. The guards in Ogaden jail are Ethiopian people who torture and rape our people. The Ethiopian people will spare the Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending