Somali Man Commits Terror Attack in Melbourne Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Blame the indoctrination by Somalk sheikhs taught by Wahabbi Saudis. Islam needs to be reformed.

Pure nonsense, if this was an Islam thing 2 billion people would have blown themselves up and there would be no planet Earth left.:bell:

These are a few misguided mentally ill morons:hillarybiz:

Australia and the rest of western nations in NATO are all complicit in US imperialism in nations all around the world, meaning they are equally as guilty.

Multiple notable non-Islamic academics hold the same view point, people like Sheikh Omrani have too much of a vested interest in these types of events and are biased I don’t want it to seem like I care what he thinks.

Khalid

Sxb, if you don't want to be an Australian and see the country as an enemy to your world (Ummah), divorce it and go and join them. Criticism of Australian foreign policy is legitimate and open, but judge it only to the interests of the Somali people. I won't lose any sleep if Australia attacks any country other than Somalia. Look after yourself first. Somalia First.

Btw, there is no NATO anymore---Only Trump.

Khalid

Sxb, if you don't want to be an Australian and see the country as an enemy to your world (Ummah), divorce it and go and join them. Criticism of Australian foreign policy is legitimate and open, but judge it only to the interests of the Somali people. I won't lose any sleep if Australia attacks any country other than Somalia. Look after yourself first. Somalia First.

Btw, there is no NATO anymore---Only Trump.

I never said I didn’t want to be australian. I love the people here and how religion is not institutionalised.

I just said why should anyone be “grateful” if Australia is part of the problem?

Last edited:
I never said I didn’t want to be australian. I just said why should anyone be “grateful” if Australia is part of the problem?

khalid

Whose problem? Not your problem unless you do identify with the "Ummah" notion. I'm grateful to the Australian (tax payers) people and government for giving me a chance to be looked after with free health, education, paid student youth allowance and free training. That is the grateful we are discussing, unless your dad was a millionaire and you never got any financial assistance. Go to Indonesia and Malaysia (your Muslim brothers) and see if they will embrace you like that.

khalid

Whose problem? Not your problem unless you do identify with the "Ummah" notion. I'm grateful to the Australian (tax payers) people and government for giving me a chance to be looked after with free health, education, paid student youth allowance and free training. That is the grateful we are discussing, unless your dad was a millionaire and you never got any financial assistance. Go to Indonesia and Malaysia (your Muslim brothers) and see if they will embrace you like that.

I’m not muslim. Don’t let this pogba avi fool you haha. Nor am I rich by any means.

However I am of course I’m greatful for the Australian people (mostly), I guess that’s a better way of looking at it.

I’m not muslim. Don’t let this pogba avi fool you haha. Nor am I rich by any means.

However I am of course I’m greatful for the Australian people (mostly), I guess that’s a better way of looking at it.

Khalid

Did you go out tonight? I thought I was the only Somali 'kafir' in Australia, are you that Buddhist guy who hangs in the Vietnamese Temple?

What’s up with Australia :faysalwtf:

First I had no clue Somalis even lived in Australia until that one thief from somalifeatures stole gofundme money meant for people in Somalia. And then countless xalimos from Australia twerking on macmindeds grindtv And now I see all the aussies on here are kaffirs :mugshotman:

Y’all also got that gay “imam” over there

Wtf is going on down under ?

upload_2018-11-9_9-57-31.jpeg

khalid

The Dinka youth are terrorising the SE, how are the locals with you?

I have a lot of Sudanese friends, kind guys, I suggest you make friends with them if you haven’t already, they’re very welcoming and not anti-somali. However, I have to say my friends are far more on the “woke” side.

Dinka ppl live mostly in sunshine and that not really in SE, so I don’t know much of them

What’s up with Australia :faysalwtf:

First I had no clue Somalis even lived in Australia until that one thief from somalifeatures stole gofundme money meant for people in Somalia. And then countless xalimos from Australia twerking on macmindeds grindtv And now I see all the aussies on here are kaffirs :mugshotman:

Y’all also got that gay “imam” over there

Wtf is going on down under ?

View attachment 58966

Check out @thehornreborn on Instagram for the positive representation of Somalis in Australia social media won’t give you. They’re based in Melbourne.

https://instagram.com/thehornreborn?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1vfeuvt6imr64

Last edited:
I wonder if Somali Aussies are going through similar pressures as they are here in the USA.

I think it was last year, but a Somali American (Mohammad Noor) who worked as a police officer was stripped of his badge/position and was duly tried and jailed for mistakenly killing a white Australian woman.

There was no attempt to seek or provide a deeper context for the case. Only full on arraignment. If Mohammad Noor were white, he would still have his freedom and job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts