Somali Man Commits Terror Attack in Melbourne Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lapo

Not at all Sxb, as soon as I saw the image/figure, it reminded me of this crazy Somali guy I knew in West Australia.
How is the general Somali community viewed in Australia?

I am guessing due to the recent terror attacks in the past few years committed by Somali community will lower their reputation.

I was reading somewhere else that White Australians women love Black guys, not sure if true but you could also tell us how Australians view Africans.

@AussieHustler

Mental illness is no joke, we live in sad times. Watch everyone come out and say they know the nigga and that he has always been crazy, why did you not get him off the streets before this shit happens???

@AussieHustler

Mental illness is no joke, we live in sad times. Watch everyone come out and say they know the nigga and that he has always been crazy, why did you not get him off the streets before this shit happens???

Labo

How do you know he is Somali? Not many Somalis drive 4-wheel drive utes.

How is the general Somali community viewed in Australia?

I am guessing due to the recent terror attacks in the past few years committed by Somali community will lower their reputation.

I was reading somewhere else that White Australians women love Black guys, not sure if true but you could also tell us how Australians view Africans.

Shanqale

The South Sudanese youth took the heat from us. In terms of news reporting of “ethnic crimes”, they are the ISIS of Australia now and we are the Alqaeda.

Ask white Australian women on social media what they think of African men. Australia isn’t isolated from this global movement of alt-righters and white nationalism, but compared to the U.S and many parts of Europe, we seem to be doing far better. The nationalists are mostly from the rural communities who have little or no contact with people of colour.

The terrorist attacker in Melbourne who attempted to explode his car in the busiest street in the heart of Melbourne is a Farah. He was known to police in marijuana dealings and thefts. Intriguingly, the police chief mentioned that his family was also known to the authorities because of terror related connections.

Why can’t they deport the whole family?

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
The terrorist attacker in Melbourne who attempted to explode his car in the busiest street in the heart of Melbourne is a Farah. He was known to police in marijuana dealings and thefts. Intriguingly, the police chief mentioned that his family was also known to the authorities because of terror related connections.

Why can’t they deport the whole family?
Bruuh spill the tea!
I believe the family need mental evaluation. If they’re bad send them back.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Definitely a southern Farah with a disturbing past. Can't tell if he's H-block though.

Karim

At times like this, we are united as Somalis. I hope those stooge leaders condemn it without going in tangent of youth employment and bla bla.

Last edited:

Vanessa

VIP
why were the responses of Luuza and the other bloke deleted?

Karim

At times like this, we are united as Somalis. I hope those stooge leaders condemn it without going in tangent of youth employment and bla bla.
Did u merge the thread or something?

Did u merge the thread or something?

Yusra

The original thread of Labo disappeared from the general forum and couldn’t find it and then suddenly reappeared merged with mine here. Never mind.

Do you know the family? The police chief said, they live in North-West Melbourne . That’s around Broadmeadows? Revealing their area of residence was reckless. I feel sorry for the Somalis who live there, too many bogans there.

Vanessa

VIP
Yusra

The original thread of Labo disappeared from the general forum and couldn’t find it and then suddenly reappeared merged with mine here. Never mind.

Do you know the family? The police chief said, they live in North-West Melbourne . That’s around Broadmeadows? Revealing their area of residence was reckless. I feel sorry for the Somalis who live there, too many bogans there.
I don’t know the family and I’m not from broadmeadows/northern surburbs. Wow they mention where he lives these journists are savages. They really want to start race war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending