Somali Man Commits Terror Attack in Melbourne Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media has an agenda against us. You wont really see if a Pakistani did a terror attack the headline say "Pakistani terrorist" etc.. is like we are such a distinct demographic that everyone needs to know who we are (for wrong reasons ofcourse hence why the headline says "SOMALI"
It's obvious they have an agenda against us and it's been that way since the piracy scandal that they made a global phenomenon and without looking into both sides at that! They highlighted his race in order to further alienate somali ppl, as if to say "here look at the black muslim terrorists" hence why they rarely mention mental health or any other issues that clearly must have played a part.

sigmond

The numbers are more than that since we don't fill the census, additionally, a lot of Somalis came with Ethiopian, Kenyan and Jibouti passports as family reunions. Also, our birth rate is very high. Melbourne with a population of 4.5 million has at-least around 20-30 thousand Somalis.
Watch that katie hopkins jump on this and claim that somalis need to be profiled more.

:gucciwhat::kodaksmiley:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It's obvious they have an agenda against us and it's been that way since the piracy scandal that they made a global phenomenon and without looking into both sides at that! They highlighted his race in order to further alienate somali ppl, as if to say "here look at the black muslim terrorists" hence why they rarely mention mental health or any other issues that clearly must have played a part.
SPOT ON

Watch that katie hopkins jump on this and claim that somalis need to be profiled more.

:gucciwhat::kodaksmiley:

Yaquub

We got our own Katie Hopkins and many more, they don't bother me at all. You don't give them bullets and load the ammunitions for them to shoot you. Somalis are involved in terrorism, what has Australia done to him and their families other than giving them asylum and an opportunity to enhance their lives.

But it will be a great idea if the government cuts off the welfare of these Islamist youths whom most of them are on some sort of sickness or student benefits.

He was trying to blow up a Target with his vehicle? :farmajoyaab:

VixR

The guy's passport was cancelled as flight risk not to join ISIS and other foreign jihadists. His wife is also an interesting figure in this story.

Somali-born terrorist who stabbed three people, killing one, during Bourke Street 'act of evil' had his passport cancelled - as his 'radicalised wife goes missing'

• The Somali-born Bourke Street terrorist was known to counter-terror authorities
  • The 31-year-old migrated to Melbourne's north-west from Somalia in the 1990s
  • He has relatives known to state and federal counter-terrorism authorities
  • His wife, expected to be detained, went missing a night before the attack

Stabbing 3 people.....thats some weak sh1t. Go out with a bang if you gonna take people out. I wouldnt even call it terrorism. Just an incident

VixR

Veritas
VixR

The guy's passport was cancelled and he was to processed for deportation. His wife is also interesting.

Somali-born terrorist who stabbed three people, killing one, during Bourke Street 'act of evil' had his passport cancelled - as his 'radicalised wife goes missing'

• The Somali-born Bourke Street terrorist was known to counter-terror authorities
  • The 31-year-old migrated to Melbourne's north-west from Somalia in the 1990s
  • He has relatives known to state and federal counter-terrorism authorities
  • His wife, expected to be detained, went missing a night before the attack
I wonder what he was being deported on.

Yaquub

We got our own Katie Hopkins and many more, they don't bother me at all. You don't give them bullets and load for them to shoot you. Somalis are involved in terrorism, what has Australia done to him and their families other than giving them asylum and an opportunity to enhance their lives.

But it will be a great idea if the government cuts off the welfare of these Islamist youths whom most of them are on some sort of sickness or student benefits.
I blame the family. Raising useless embarrassing lunatics who shame us. Somalis need to start taking mental health seriously! stop being embarrassed and except that harsh conditions can break ppl and start reporting them before they embarrass the community.

:birdman:

I wonder what he was being deported on.

VixR

Sorry VixR, I mixed up passport cancellation with citizenship cancellation. The latter happens only when you are convicted on a terrorism related charges and jailed for more than a year and the former happens when the authorities are suspicious that you will travel overseas and join foreign jihadists

I thought you were just referring to violent incidents alone, my bad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Labo

Waryaa, you were right. Does the father have another wife? He must be the son of the first wife? He is the older brother of Ali, the guy I posted above who was arrested in 2017 for the attempted bombing of last new year's eve event in Melbourne. Ali is the eldest in that wife's children.

• Somalian man is reportedly known to ASIO spy agency and has links to terror plotters that are being probed
  • His brother was arrested in 2017 for attempting a terror attack in Federation Square on New Years Eve
The knife-wielding Somali terrorist who was shot dead by police after crashing a car on Melbourne's Bourke Street and setting it on fire, before stabbing three men, one fatally, has been named as Mohamed Khalif.

Khalif's 21-year-old brother, Ali Khalif Shire Ali, was arrested in November of 2017 in relation to an alleged foiled terror attack in Federation Square, also in the heart of Melbourne.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...bournes-Bourke-Street-Mall-bursts-flames.html

VixR

If your passport is cancelled, it means that you are on your way out for deportation, I don't know why he wasn't remanded for expulsion. He is deported because of his involvement in terrorism under the new terrorism laws. When he got his citizenship, he pledged to be loyal to Australia and he broke that pledge, so his citizenship is null and void. On terrorism cases, even those who were born here, if they commit acts of terrorism and their parents were born overseas, they will be deported there after they finish their sentences. He better be dead than being sent to Bosaaso and join ISIS in the Galgala Mountains.

Labo

Waryaa, you were right. Does the father have another wife? He must be the son of the first wife? He is the older brother of Ali, the guy I posted above who was arrested in 2017 for the attempted bombing of last new year's eve event in Melbourne. Ali is the eldest in that wife's children.

• Somalian man is reportedly known to ASIO spy agency and has links to terror plotters that are being probed
  • His brother was arrested in 2017 for attempting a terror attack in Federation Square on New Years Eve
The knife-wielding Somali terrorist who was shot dead by police after crashing a car on Melbourne's Bourke Street and setting it on fire, before stabbing three men, one fatally, has been named as Mohamed Khalif.

Khalif's 21-year-old brother, Ali Khalif Shire Ali, was arrested in November of 2017 in relation to an alleged foiled terror attack in Federation Square, also in the heart of Melbourne.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...bournes-Bourke-Street-Mall-bursts-flames.html
Why don't these ungrateful Somalis stay in somalia? i seriously wish families would stop coming to the west if they aren't going to steer their kids in the right direction.

:draketf:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
How do you know it's terrorism related, did he scream some kind of political ideology before his stabbing rampage?

Why don't these ungrateful Somalis stay in somalia? i seriously wish families would stop coming to the west if they aren't going to steer their kids in the right direction.

:draketf:

Why should anyone from countries which the west have continually tried to dismantle or are further dismantling be “grateful”? The lap dog named Australia definitely has a stake in somalias instability, therefore the Australian government is responsible for his “mental illness” and the one 1/3 Somalis back home have.

Now, I’m not being an apologist for this guy, but western nations should not be praised for letting migrants in given they are so hell bent on destroying their countries.

How do you know it's terrorism related, did he scream some kind of political ideology before his stabbing rampage?

Hatred

He was screaming, "Allahu Akbar". He was known to the security services of his connections to jihadists and considered himself to be a jihadi. His younger brother was arrested late last year for terrorism related charges. His passport was cancelled for Jihadi activities......do you want more?

Why should anyone from countries which the west have continually tried to dismantle or are further dismantling be “grateful”? The lap dog named Australia definitely has a stake in somalias instability, therefore the Australian government is responsible for his “mental illness” and the one 1/3 Somalis back home have.

Now, I’m not being an apologist for this guy, but western nations should not be praised for letting migrants in given they are so hell bent on destroying their countries.

Khalid

You sound like Sheikh Omrani has educated you in Hume Youth Islamic Centre. What has Australia got to do with the anarchy in Somalia? This guy is from Bosaaso, what has Australia done to Puntland? Australia educated people like Faroole who became president of Puntland and Issa Farah who became director of Puntland Petroleum and Minerals. Don't be apologetic to losers like this fucker. It was an Australian oil company that kickstarted Puntland's oil when no one was interested in there.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Hatred

He was screaming, "Allahu Akbar". He was known to the security services of his connections to jihadists and considered himself to be a jihadi. His younger brother was arrested late last year for terrorism related charges. His passport was cancelled for Jihadi activities......do you want more?

That's what they said, you say. I briefly search him up no indication of him screaming Allahu akbar, even the police weren't able to confirm it.
  • Police did not confirm reports that the attacker shouted “Allahu Akbar”.
That said, he could well be terrorist but his history also shows he was drug dealer, and a theif. It's much more likely he was some kind of frustrated drug addict alone attacker.

He was probably under the influence of drugs when he committed the attack

Khalid

You sound like Sheikh Omrani has educated you in Hume Youth Islamic Centre. What has Australia got to do with the anarchy in Somalia? This guy is from Bosaaso, what has Australia done to Puntland? Australia educated people like Faroole who became president of Puntland and Issa Farah who became director of Puntland Petroleum and Minerals. Don't be apologetic to losers like this fucker. It was an Australian oil company that kickstarted Puntland's oil when no one was interested in there.

Australia and the rest of western nations in NATO are all complicit in US imperialism in nations all around the world, meaning they are equally as guilty.

Multiple notable non-Islamic academics hold the same view point, people like Sheikh Omrani have too much of a vested interest in these types of events and are biased I don’t want it to seem like I care what he thinks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending