Somali Man Commits Terror Attack in Melbourne Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
TekNiKo

Sxb, thanks, I’m safe, it happened in Melbourne. I saw the pictures and It doesn’t look good, I hope he isn’t a Farah. He killed one person and was shot by the cops. He is in hospital gravely wounded.
Terrorism is a psyop funded and setup by the military industrial complex along with the deep state to continue receiving funding from governments and instilling panic/fear in the public.

I don’t know the family and I’m not from broadmeadows/northern surburbs. Wow they mention where he lives these journists are savages. They really want to start race war

Yusra

It’s the Victorian police chief who mentioned on T.V the family lives in north-western Melbourne and not the journos, by now, the journalists already know their address and would descend on them in the morning. The police chief also mentioned the family were known to them because of terrorism. A family known to the authorities in their involvement in terrorism. They will be the news of the year.

AUN to the innocent bystander

This guy had to go buck wild weeks before the state election as well. The Liberal party (Not US liberal, they are aligned with the right i.e. Republican) have been using the "African Crime Spree" perpetrated mostly by south sudanese as their reason to be voted in, now this has dropped into their laps :farmajoyaab:

Terrorism is a psyop funded and setup by the military industrial complex along with the deep state to continue receiving funding from governments and instilling panic/fear in the public.

TekNiKo

The panic and fear factors are real, but why are Somalis involved the overwhelming majority of the terrorist acts? Three this year alone. No other Muslims are involved. Somalis represent only 2-3% of Muslims living in Australia.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Aussie

Can u sponsor me to come to Australia?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
TekNiKo

The panic and fear factors are real, but why are Somalis involved the overwhelming majority of the terrorist acts? Three this year alone. No other Muslims are involved. Somalis represent only 2-3% of Muslims living in Australia.
TekNiKo

1/3 Somalis are mentally unstable, perfect victims in the MKUltra handlers mind control

Go research it

@AussieHustler

What three acts this year? This one was the only terrorist incident in Australia committed by a Somali.

Also how do I put stuff in spoiler?

Labo (2017-2018)

The Guy from Hopper Crossing who was charged this year.

Man arrested over alleged Melbourne New Year's Eve terror plot for Federation Square.

upload_2018-11-9_22-29-3.jpeg

https://www.theage.com.au/national/...ew-years-eve-terror-plot-20171128-gztznw.html

Nursing student accused of being ISIS member identified after court order lifted

A YOUNG nursing student has been revealed as the Adelaide woman accused of being a member of terror organisation Islamic State.

upload_2018-11-9_22-32-22.jpeg upload_2018-11-9_22-32-37.jpeg

https://www.news.com.au/national/so...d/news-story/ac1c75a86972a179322d380b1b2cf59f

click the plus/cross icon fourth from the right, click on the spoiler, enter the spoiler.

I knew i shouldn't have laughed at that white mentally ill guy. Why can't these somali families control their mentally ill and report them for once?

tenor.gif

Labo (2017-2018)

Man arrested over alleged Melbourne New Year's Eve terror plot for Federation Square.

View attachment 58953

https://www.theage.com.au/national/...ew-years-eve-terror-plot-20171128-gztznw.html

Nursing student accused of being ISIS member identified after court order lifted

A YOUNG nursing student has been revealed as the Adelaide woman accused of being a member of terror organisation Islamic State.

View attachment 58954 View attachment 58955

https://www.news.com.au/national/so...d/news-story/ac1c75a86972a179322d380b1b2cf59f

click the plus/cross icon fourth from the right, click on the spoiler, enter the spoiler.
I thought you were just referring to violent incidents alone, my bad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I thought you were just referring to violent incidents alone, my bad.

Labo

How is that possible? That guy and his family live the other side of town and his family are not very religious at all because his dad was a group of men who bought their homes on mortgages that wanted to get out of the ghetto. He was a loner who found friends among jihadists at the Hume Islamic Centre? Maybe, they met there.

These guys who planned to bomb Federation square on Christmas Eve were also linked to that Youth Islamic centre. I don't know why they can't arrest that Jordanian Imam at that centre.

The Islamic Centre in Melbourne linked to Christmas terror plot.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/...to-christmas-terror-plot-20161224-gthnnd.html

Here he is at the Hume Youth Islamic Centre.

Again, here he is with the Aboriginal/Indonesian dickhead, Mohamed Junaid, who is married to the daughter of Benbrika, the father of Australian terrorists who is finishing his sentence of 15 years. I think he will be released next year and then deported to Algeria.

The Hume Islamic Youth Centre which gave birth to all these terrorists is very popular with teenage Somalis, both girls and boys. They believe, if you attend there, you are a "proper" Muslim because you are not attending mosques who Imams are working with a "Kafir" government. Ironically, they all live in commission homes and are all on welfare paid by "kafirs".

Last edited:
Labo (2017-2018)

View attachment 58953

View attachment 58954 View attachment 58955

Blame the indoctrination by Somalk sheikhs taught by Wahabbi Saudis. Islam needs to be reformed.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The media has an agenda against us. You wont really see if a Pakistani did a terror attack the headline say "Pakistani terrorist" etc.. is like we are such a distinct demographic that everyone needs to know who we are (for wrong reasons ofcourse hence why the headline says "SOMALI"

Blame the indoctrination by Somalk sheikhs taught by Wahabbi Saudis. Islam needs to be reformed.

Saywa

The Somali mosques preach tolerance, but are divided along clan lines. These group of young Somalis hate both. They want to belong to a bigger crowd and they found among in-bred Lebanese and other losers like them. They were all born here and think that it was a mistake for their parents to migrate to a "kafir" country. Let me add, given the numbers of Somali youths in Australia, they are a very tiny minority and most of them failed in education and have lost hope to better their lives. If they explode and kill innocent people, they believe they will be received as "martyrs". A bunch of suicidal fanatic/idiots.

10,131 (by ancestry, 2011)

sigmond

The numbers are more than that since we don't fill the census, additionally, a lot of Somalis came with Ethiopian, Kenyan and Jibouti passports as family reunions. Also, our birth rate is very high. Melbourne with a population of 4.5 million has at-least around 20-30 thousand Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending