Somali lady attacked with brick by madow thug after rejecting him

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
From the info i gathered She’s mixed up in an environment where alcohol and drugs play a big part,shes beyond our help or reach,I would lend a hand but my hand doesn’t reach so low

Yaraye

VIP
Why? I didnt tell her to flirt with the madoow.

You see a somali girl chilling with ajnabi you stay on your lane.
Dont get involved mise you going to get farxia cabsiye karbash.
She is the one that was flieting with him and probably they dated for a while for him to get such vicious confidence.
why are you using the word "chilling"? She said a guy asked for her #, and she said no. Where in the world is the flirtation you're talking about? Look at you making assumptions. Bastards like you who sit and watch shit like this unfold need to be gotten rid of in the community.

This madow man knew he can assault her cuz men these days don't defend women. Like she said in the video, they just watched. You always like to talk about how men are the leaders in the community, Yet you can't even do basic shit like hold another guy accountable? If men held each other accountable, beat the shit out of men like the madow man, you think many men would be out here acting crazy? They would be too terrified to act this way. Many men are crazy these days, because other men will accept this degeneracy and even have their back. Society wasn't like this a while ago. You can bet if that madow man tried this shit a decade ago, he would have had his ass handed to him. The quality in men has severely degraded for the past decade especially in the older Gen z and Millennials.

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
You rip what you sow.

Never get involved in a brawl and less you are 100% sure its legit.

Either a xalimo or farax fighting with ajnabi.
You dobt know the full story.
Stop promoting the disgusting individualistic mindset of the madow community. I bet you grew up in the ghetto. We are the somali community who help each other out just because you're somali.

Yaraye

VIP
Why should farax defend her? For what reason should we protect this girl from her Madow boyfriend. She the one who picked this lifestyle.
She said "A guy", She never said that was her boyfriend. Disgusting mentality can be passed down, I hope men like you and @Sheikh Kulkuli die without having children.

Yaraye

VIP
That is is the story she tells others to act as a victim.
Because she knows if she said she knew him people will say mac sonkor.

If a xalimo wants to date and chill with ajnabi that is fine but I aint going to get involved in their brawl when it becomes messy.

Wasnt it in london where a xalimos body was found mutilated by an ajnabi she was with?

If xalimos think faraxs are too toxic and ajnabis are angles then that is fine with me.
Again, everything you said was assumption.
There is a swahili saying " If a child cries for a razor blade give it to him." Moral of the story is if someone wants to live a xalimo blm life leave her struggle in her hoe phase dont join fighting tyrone,abu lulu and john doe.
Swahili saying? you're a ajinabi

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Why? I didnt tell her to flirt with the madoow.

You see a somali girl chilling with ajnabi you stay on your lane.
Dont get involved mise you going to get farxia cabsiye karbash.
I see a xalimo chatting an ajnabi Idc what happens. Tough on her though for getting bricked by a bastard who can't handle his emotions.

Somali men should avoid these types of xalimos. Can see her tattoos and shit, no wonder she got run ins with a madow she's probably around the wrong crowd of people anyways. Again, somali men don't care about these types. But still sad she went through that.

Boyfriend excuse stopped working. Many don't care if your married. Women need to start telling men that you're pregnant
Sexy You Want This GIF by Shay Mitchell

:mjlol:

Unfortunately sis, that turns some of them on even more. The best thing to do is read adkaar, not make eye contact, wear fake wedding rings etc, etc. But always stay polite. Because the minute these deranged freaks get offended, they get violent.