Somali lady attacked with brick by madow thug after rejecting him

Cush

Cushite Arab
She’s got a tattoo and doesn’t cover sounds like he knew her. He wouldn’t dare touch a normal somali woman on the street only those that mix with them.
Look at her ghetto accent surrounded by all these ghetto men, it's clear she is affiliated with these crazy people and she got what she deserved

Sister ,I dont represent tyrone and his family or abu lulu.

So you play with abeeso and you dont know the consequences?

Nothing good comes out from dating and ajanbi gaal.

I agree, it's sinful and extremely dangerous to free-mix, but can we please condemn crimes and not pile onto those of us who are lost and vulnerable.

Also, some of these Somalis you see, who are into harmful lifestyles, are special needs or mentally ill. So, Alhamdulilah aan dhahno and pray for them.

Cush

Cushite Arab
Is it not clear? She has a tattoo, she was hanging around with a bunch of ghetto people in the middle of the night, and what kind of man has this vicious confidence to assault a woman with a fucking brick? It's clear they knew each other for a long time

Look at her ghetto accent surrounded by all these ghetto men, it's clear she is affiliated with these crazy people and she got what she deserved

Is it not clear? She has a tattoo, she was hanging around with a bunch of ghetto people in the middle of the night, and what kind of man has this vicious confidence to assault a woman with a fucking brick? It's clear they knew each other for a long time

I bet you're the type of person, who doesn't mind seeing a prostitute being assaulted or bullied.
Just because someone is in a harmful lifestyle, doesn't mean they don't deserve humane treatment.

Something is seriously wrong with you.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
She’s got a tattoo and doesn’t cover sounds like he knew her. He wouldn’t dare touch a normal somali woman on the street only those that mix with them.
Exactly, because they know she can't go back to her own men she despises/hates to protect her. I don't know how you can live in such delusional hate for your own people that you literally wipe the backside of your ajnabi lover is beyone me. 💀

Cush

Cushite Arab
an women will defend the most fucked up women on this Earth, she could get fucked by over 400 men, eat children, make os for the world to see and be with 800 Tyrones and they'd still defend her, wa yaab no wonder the Prophet SAW said tie up the women when dajjal comes

Politeness doesn't even work too, they will still beat you up. Yeah best thing to do is to read adkaar and keep a gun on you. Gotta get into shooting soon. Deranged creatures.
Why I imagine you getting scared of the gun sound? Just stay away of dangerous places like the ghetto and you'll be fine

Cush

Cushite Arab
All the little girls and boys who get raped and murdered in this world, did they engage in filth? Hmmm?
No, but what is clear is that she was affiliated with these scum of men who have no care for her who did not want her, she left her community to be with these degenerate violent men and she entertained them, and after that she got a brick thrown at her

Soomalida waxay ku mahmaadan

"Banaankiis maro maradiis geed ma qabato"

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
Why I imagine you getting scared of the gun sound? Just stay away of dangerous places like the ghetto and you'll be fine
unfortunately violence against women when a man is rejected happens everywhere in the US. Even in the safe neighborhoods. As for the gun, my mother is against it. I used to be too, but now looking at how crazy the world has gotten. I'm thinking of getting one.

No, but what is clear is that she was affiliated with these scum of men who have no care for her who did not want her, she left her community to be with these degenerate violent men and she entertained them, and after that she got a brick thrown out her

Soomalida waxay ku mahmaadan

"Banaankiis maro maradiis geed ma qabato"

I didn't excuse her lifestyle, but I do believe she is worthy of humanity, like all humans, who are not satanists or pedophiles.

Trending