Somali lady attacked with brick by madow thug after rejecting him

There is no excuse in the world for a woman to get hit with a brick.
You right theres no excuse for female to get hit like this, but it happened and there was reason behind it

Shes African American as far as Im concerned, OP should change title to BLM lady gets attacked by a brick by the BLM Community

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
You are ajnabi yes Iam ajnabi to xalimo blm do you want me to hit you with a brick? This will e

If it was Farax I guess you would have made this into 100 pages of cursing faraxs.
Easy on Tyrone hard of Farax. Don't play the games with blm xalimos. Stick to your own path and get a noble Somali woman when you've built yourself up. No need to argue over trash girls. All societies have a bottom % of pure waste. You can't save these types of people, the more you mix with them the more you drop to their level. Just keep it stepping bro. Blm xalimos are the female equivalent of a gangbanger Abdi. Bunch of waste you shouldn't interact with.

If these Xalimos wanna divest from their culture built over thousands of years and parents who know what's best and assimilate into the good culture where women get done dirty all the time let them. They'll get smashed up, pumped and dumped, on drugs and with multiple "baby daddies". They aren't somali anymore don't give them a thought.

Yaraye

VIP
You are ajnabi yes Iam ajnabi to xalimo blm do you want me to hit you with a brick?

If it was Farax I guess you would have made this into 100 pages of cursing faraxs.
How you gonna hit me? you gonna jump through my screen? lol, you idiot.
Ha Ha Ha Laughing GIF by Rooster Teeth

Don't ever quote me again, wasaqyaho. I'm not wasting my time arguing with an ajinabi.

I see a xalimo chatting an ajnabi Idc what happens. Tough on her though for getting bricked by a bastard who can't handle his emotions.

Somali men should avoid these types of xalimos. Can see her tattoos and shit, no wonder she got run ins with a madow she's probably around the wrong crowd of people anyways. Again, somali men don't care about these types. But still sad she went through that.
Say you'll interfere between a xalimo and her madow lover and you end up getting stabbed or shot and die, what a waste of a good life :mjlol: :mjlol:

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Lol why y’all talking about defending her? Like I’m going to mess up my day/life to defend this [insert expletive]. I’m going to the nearest cafe and ordering chai

:mjlol:

Unfortunately sis, that turns some of them on even more. The best thing to do is read adkaar, not make eye contact, wear fake wedding rings etc, etc. But always stay polite. Because the minute these deranged freaks get offended, they get violent.
Lool must be tough living in north America as a female, here where I live nothing of this sort happens unless you mingle and keep a bad company.

A Muslim men who fears his lord will not even be talking to non-mahrams without a good reason, never heard of a faarax brick a xalimo yet tho πŸ˜‚

Women should protect themselves like Allah SWT told them to. But there are pious people who get attacked all the time.

Sadly, I have also heard of vicious faraxs who beat and gang-rape women.

Yaraye

VIP
:mjlol:

Unfortunately sis, that turns some of them on even more. The best thing to do is read adkaar, not make eye contact, wear fake wedding rings etc, etc. But always stay polite. Because the minute these deranged freaks get offended, they get violent.
Politeness doesn't even work too, they will still beat you up. Yeah best thing to do is to read adkaar and keep a gun on you. Gotta get into shooting soon. Deranged creatures.

Politeness doesn't even work too, they will still beat you up. Yeah best thing to do is to read adkaar and keep a gun on you. Gotta get into shooting soon. Deranged creatures.

Agreed sis, every woman needs to look into what she is legally allowed to carry. These monsters even beat and rape babies, little girls, let alone adult women.

HuunoHunter

Old Head πŸ‘΄πŸΏ

Cush

Cushite Arab
Why did she go to these madhows who don't want her :stopit: these are the same Somali girls always tryna diss Faraxs praise be to Allah let this be a lesson to hose who want to spread their siil for men who are not for them or want to leave their ethnicity for these degenrate men

She’s got a tattoo and doesn’t cover sounds like he knew her. He wouldn’t dare touch a normal somali woman on the street only those that mix with them.

Sadly, plenty of normal girls and women get attacked, sixir'd etc, etc.

According to statistics, 1 in 3 girls/women get sexually abused. And that's only what has been reported.

I think it's high-time for men to look internally and try to fix what's wrong with themselves and try to teach their sons to be righteous.

Trending

Latest posts