Somali lady attacked with brick by madow thug after rejecting him

Changing peoples habits won’t work, it’s just for the best to protect ourselves and help ourselves. I advice y’all to really watch out because some men will really not take a NO for an answer, really sad times we are living in.

we should also really stop putting our business out in their native tongue, showcasing our issues showed them a smt interesting about us, the gender wars and they just seem to get worse and worse. I think it’s really time for us to type in our native tongue to at least keep us safe from whatever. They feel comfortable to insert themselves into our business enough.

Some off these guys replying in these thread are MEN first, they won’t think off their counterparts, some off them will keke with ajnabis just for fun, there’s no reason to convince them to showcase sympathy since they’ll just see it as her own fault for getting attacked, despite it not being the case.

@Yaraye @Sophisticate @Angelina @𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒
I would like to ask you and the women you have quoted, what is the obligation of men. Are we supposed to defend any woman regardless of who she is and what she's done.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I would like to ask you and the women you have quoted, what is the obligation of men. Are we supposed to defend any woman regardless of who she is and what she's done.
No one asked them to be white knights. There aren't many Somalis in Houston. The assailant was some random Caribbean, AA or a Non-Horner African. Having an iota of sympathy suggests you don't want someone experiencing harm. Especially one that is not threatening the lives of others. Put her lifestyle to the side. For a moment. A brick to the face could be deadly. Whatever she said to this man does not warrant that level of escalation or aggression. The strange thing is some people think she deserves to have her life taken. 🤔 That is what is excessive.

Xoxoxo

VIP
No one asked them to be white knights. There aren't many Somalis in Houston. The assailant was some random AA or a Non-Horner African. Having an iota of sympathy suggests you don't want someone experiencing harm. Especially one that is not threatening the lives of others. Put her lifestyle to the side. For a moment. A brick to the face could be deadly. Whatever she said to this man does not warrant that level of escalation or aggression. The strange thing is some people think she deserves to have her life taken. 🤔 That is what is excessive.
Oh but we are the bad guys for pointing that out ofcours 😩

No one asked them to be white knights. There aren't many Somalis in Houston. The assailant was some random Caribbean, AA or a Non-Horner African. Having an iota of sympathy suggests you don't want someone experiencing harm. Especially one that is not threatening the lives of others. Put her lifestyle to the side. For a moment. A brick to the face could be deadly. Whatever she said to this man does not warrant that level of escalation or aggression. The strange thing is some people think she deserves to have her life taken. 🤔 That is what is excessive.
She does not deserve a brick to the face. And that man deserves to be in prison. Unfortunately you can't also discount her lifestyle and the people she's around as it led to this circumstance. That is why I asked what the obligation is. Are we supposed to just jump in regardless of the circumstances, for any woman on this earth.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
he was not madow he was haitian. why are you trying to create hate between us and them where it is not necessary. and don't tell me haitians are a type of madow. that's madness.
haitians are madow. Literally Bantu

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
he was not madow he was haitian. why are you trying to create hate between us and them where it is not necessary. and don't tell me haitians are a type of madow. that's madness.
The Haitian people in question:
A252EABE-94CD-46A7-8D01-E2A1D97B4D7C.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Madow guys are so bottom of the barrel it’s not even funny, I’ve noticed they’ve started to develop an entitlement with women especially Somali women.

They’re used to getting their way through aggression with their own women and now are trying it with other ethnicities. This happens to other races of women all the time in America and the culprit is usually madow 🤦🏾‍♀️
Why cant all the Halimos here be like you? You were raised very well

revenge of the sith episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Bants aside, what happened to her is undeniably horrific. It's a given that getting bricked in the head is excessive and completely heniour. But I can't help but think that her "lifestyle" may have contributed to the initial interaction before said bricking. Again, not blaming her for something that was completely unwarranted, but conducting/carrying yourself in a certain manner whilst out in public often dissuads unsavoury fuckers from even attempting to talk to you.

The fact that the dhagax who dhagaxed her even felt comfortable enough to approach her can't be completely ignored. I'd expect a similar outcome were I to go to a trashy, low socio-economic area at 2am whilst wearing smart casual office attire and acting like a nervous pussy :manny:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Oh but we are the bad guys for pointing that out ofcours 😩
She does not deserve a brick to the face. And that man deserves to be in prison. Unfortunately you can't also discount her lifestyle and the people she's around as it led to this circumstance. That is why I asked what the obligation is. Are we supposed to just jump in regardless of the circumstances, for any woman on this earth.
I realize she lived the fast life and many on SSpot considered her a spectacle years ago. But the general rule is never kick someone when they are down.
Bants aside, what happened to her is undeniably horrific. It's a given that getting bricked in the head is excessive and completely heniour. But I can't help but think that her "lifestyle" may have contributed to the initial interaction before said bricking. Again, not blaming her for something that was completely unwarranted, but conducting/carrying yourself in a certain manner whilst out in public often dissuads unsavoury fuckers from even attempting to talk to you.

The fact that the dhagax who dhagaxed her even felt comfortable enough to approach her can't be completely ignored. I'd expect a similar outcome were I to go to a trashy, low socio-economic area at 2am whilst wearing smart casual office attire and acting like a nervous pussy :manny:
Obviously partying increases social contacts and substance use lowers inhibitions and creates vulnerabilities increasing risk of victimization. However, women do not need to party or drink to be harassed. There are numerous accounts of a woman ignoring a man or declining advances and experiencing harm. It only takes that one unhinged man (from any race). Ignoring a man, declining advances or rejecting a proposal has gotten women shot or killed before. This phenomenon is global.

Here are a few videos that occured in broad daylight when a woman rejected a man. Let's focus on the perpetrator of violence not whether the victim got herself into harms way because of lifestyle factors. These women were harmed or killed merely for refusing an unhinged man.

She's the former stripper from Minnesota

Always fighting people

She defo said "aniga" and someone thought she said n word lol

Trending

Latest posts