VICTIMHOOD, CLOUTING CHASING Xaliimo qumayo goes into a store claims profiling. Equates her experience with Ahmoud Arbery experience

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
“Somalian”
369AEA65-C857-454E-8567-2C0A1B07534C.jpeg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Omg

She's the girl who was complaining about being racially attacked in the dollar store, someone posted the video,she loves playing the victim.

She used to go as Capri something, loooooooool.

Btw she's Somali, she's from Somaliland, hargeisa.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
WHAT COLOR DEFINES RODA OSMAN?

Black. Black is my favorite color because I consider myself black and so much of my life experiences are wrapped up in my color. My spirit and my joy come from my blackness and I feel like I have such a great insight into my life because of my blackness.
1589507745991.gif

"Black. Black is my favorite color because I consider myself black and so much of my life experiences are wrapped up in my color. My spirit and my joy come from my blackness and I feel like I have such a great insight into my life because of my blackness.

There are layers to my blackness too. I am aesthetically a black person, then on top of racism, there’s the xenophobia I experience. The fact I'm a refugee offends people as well; this country was not supposed to take me in they think. Then, I'm a woman. The only people I don't feel oppressed by are other black women.

But, I choose black. I am so grateful to be black"

:childplease::childplease::camby:

Cartman

reformed
Omg

She's the girl who was complaining about being racially attacked in the dollar store, someone posted the video,she loves playing the victim.

She used to go as Capri something, loooooooool.

Btw she's Somali, she's from Somaliland, hargeisa.
I agree with my MJ queen, Somalis ain’t victims. :salute:

Trending