Somali lady attacked with brick by madow thug after rejecting him

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
Why are some of y'all against the miskiin gabar?
draketf.png

She literally got her life messed-up by a nig🙊ger who brick smashed her face
There's literally no valid reason for a Man to smash woman's face like that
ufdup.png

Cush

Cushite Arab
Why are some of y'all against the miskiin gabar?
View attachment 291634
She literally got her life messed-up by a nig🙊ger who brick smashed her face
There's literally no valid reason for a Man to smash woman's face like that View attachment 291636
She was in the ghetto in the middle of the night with a bunch of hoodlums 😭 now I don't know about you but you wouldn't catch me in the hood in the middle of the night and I'm a MAN, she is a woman and doing that so it's clear she was up to activities entertaining these deranged men

And no man would randomly brick a woman, it's clear something long term was going and she is not explaining the reason

The is twerking randomly in the streets after slapping random cadaan odays, thinking she is some BLM activist, grinding on niggas in parties and acting wild war naagtaan wa naag waalan!

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
She was in the ghetto in the middle of the night with a bunch of hoodlums 😭 now I don't know about you but you wouldn't catch me in the hood in the middle of the night and I'm a MAN, she is a woman and doing that so it's clear she was up to activities entertaining these deranged men

And no man would randomly brick a woman, it's clear something long term was going and she is not explaining the reason

The is twerking randomly in the streets after slapping random cadaan odays, thinking she is some BLM activist, grinding on niggas in parties and acting wild war naagtaan wa naag waalan!
Never said naag fiican waaye
But she certainly didn't deserve to get her face re-cubed
Yes they do that, seen many african Americans even kill women on simplest bs

attash

Amaan Duule
@Angelina
If you think that men have it way easier than women, then I would recommend that you read the book: “Self-Made Man” by Norah Vincent. Norah Vincent was a feminist journalist who chose to try to experience how it was like to be a man, since she assumed that it was way easier than being a woman. She disguised herself as a man for 18 month and documented her experiences. By the end of the 18 months, she ended up suffering a mental breakdown and was admitted into a psychiatric facility.

I do not think that men are considered to have inherent worth in society, in fact I think that few people have inherent worth in society regardless of gender. Everyone has a set of basic expectations that if they do not fulfill, society will kick them to the curb. There are things that I could do that would result in me being disowned and thrown in the streets and the same goes for you and most other people in this forum.

As for men, I think that their value is tied to their material possession and what they could provide, while women’s value is tied to their looks and reputation. This is why a man could be a sorry sack of sh*t and still be considered of value, as long as he has material possessions to his name. Abdi the Gangbanger has his western passport and Aabo’s money and Faarax the Mooryaan Warlord has his status and the vast sums of money that he got from his looting days. But what about Hussein the Geeljire who’s flocks all died during the drought and who has nothing to his name but his tattered clothes? Do you think he stands a chance in the marriage market even if he is the most pious man north of the Shabeelle? Do you think society values him? And what about Hussein’s young and chaste daughter Fadumo? The odeys will be lining up for Fadumo’s hand in marriage, each one offering more mehr than the last. Of course, this will all change the minute that Fadumo falls into disrepute, but you cannot deny that at the moment, society sees Fadumo as a lot more valuable than her piss poor dad.

That is not to say that women are valued more than men, cause they aren’t; or that men have it harder than women, cause they don’t. I just have a problem with the fact that you think that men have it WAY easier than women and that men have intrinsic value. I really don’t think that’s true.

attash

Amaan Duule
Not in the Somali community. Gang bangers, loser and the like aren’t ostracized. They’re taken back home and married off to women who have been reduced to rehabilitation centers. Can you ever think of an instance of a female equivalent let’s say a loose woman being taken care off and take back home so that a poor man can be fooled into marrying her? Of course not. Men are valued too much to be taken for ride and made into the white knights of loose women. Yet women will be married off to their r-pists, gang bangers and even the unemployed loser in the case of a Western loser being married to a poor local.
Sexually deviant Xalimos get sent back home to be married all the time. In fact, I’ve noticed that this is the most common way diaspora parents deal with their out of control daughters. Just a few weeks ago, I heard of a case of Xalimo who got sent back home to married off after she told her parents about her girlfriend.

Call me crazy, but I think the reason why the men didn't rush in to save her was because she's a masculine looking crazy woman. If she was beautiful and looked miskeen I think 10 dudes would jump the guy bricking her. Men have an innate drive to protect what is beautiful and innocent. She looks like she could be in the nfl, she can handle it on her own. :mjdontkno:

Call me crazy, but I think the reason why the men didn't rush in to save her was because she's a masculine looking crazy woman. If she was beautiful and looked miskeen I think 10 dudes would jump the guy bricking her. Men have an innate drive to protect what is beautiful and innocent. She looks like she could be in the nfl, she can handle it on her own. :mjdontkno:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U say the most ignorant things. If a man looks at a woman and thinks she can fight a man and win he isnt a man. He is a coward and most of them were that.

U say the most ignorant things. If a man looks at a woman and thinks she can fight a man and win he isnt a man. He is a coward and most of them were that.
She's built like a linebacker and sounds like a chain smoker. No man is going in to defend a woman like that, I'm being honest :kanyeshrug:

Trending

Latest posts