Somali lady attacked with brick by madow thug after rejecting him

Na but do you deep how they like to make a difference and not associate with us when something bad happens but in the opposite senario we are all black 😂

I hope the self haters get the memo that they ain't ever gonna be seen as black black.
We are only black when it suits them and Somalian otherwise. It baffles me how some people have managed to turn this into a gender war on both sides :childplease:

My whole fyp has becomes madows memeing on this girl
I'm gonna let BLM somalis do their own thing, juuq ma dhahayi from now on, riyoda balaga soo kacay ya

Na but do you deep how they like to make a difference and not associate with us when something bad happens but in the opposite senario we are all black 😂

I hope the self haters get the memo that they ain't ever gonna be seen as black black.
We are only black when it suits them and Somalian otherwise. It baffles me how some people have managed to turn this into a gender war on both sides :childplease:

But blm xalimos would never learn, they'll call you jealous and incel if you warn them against the dangerous of assimilating into foreign cultures where you'll forever be viewed as a minority.

You're absolutely right but no matter how obvious this is, the self haters prefer to attack their own.

Madow men are dehumanising this woman left and right after one of them assaulted her but the femcels are busy dragging Somali men instead because of a few comments. It's like they fear madows but have all the energy in the world for their own.

i thought the assaulter was haitian or caribbean wtf

i thought the assaulter was haitian or caribbean
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're absolutely right but no matter how obvious this is, the self haters prefer to attack their own.

Madow men are dehumanising this woman left and right after one of them assaulted her but the femcels are busy dragging Somali men instead because of a few comments. It's like they fear madows but have all the energy in the world for their own.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • "Men are fucking TRASSSSSSSSSSHHHH!!"
  • "Oh f*ck, he's got a brick, men please HELPPPP!"
It's gotten to the point now where if I see any woman under age 50 get harassed, I'll just turn up the music on my airpods and mind my own business wallahi. If they're not Muslim/Hijabi/Somali women, I'll literally just watch from a distance. Maybe take a pic or two for the groupchat :francis:

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Any BLM xalimo’s lurking, you see what we mean by they don’t see us as the same people. Stop the g**s sucking for these lot and let their issues be their own

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
😂 they are saying the one who hit her was not an AA man but Somali man. They trying to deflect the blame into the Somali community 😂
Idk if these AA are that braindead they can’t get basic facts right, or they are that smart they have the wits to push it away from their community. You can never tell

attash

Amaan Duule
If females were of value in certain cultures, all would be allowed to actually be born and live life right? They wouldn’t be dying for no reason, but battles have many reasons.
Yes and female infants would often be killed by other females, often their own mothers. Mothers killing their babies was a common occurance as can be inferred by this ayah:

O Prophet, when the believing women come to you pledging to you that they will not associate anything with Allah, nor will they steal, nor will they commit unlawful sexual intercourse, nor will they kill their children, nor will they bring forth a slander they have invented between their arms and legs, nor will they disobey you in what is right – then accept their pledge and ask forgiveness for them of Allah. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. (Al Mumtahinah, 12)

This ayah tells us that women killing their children (often their daughters) was an issue in Pre-Islamic Arab society, and probably in other societies as well. And yes, they would be killed for reasons. Very stupid reasons, but reasons nonetheless, just as men are killed in war for stupid reasons. Why is a family's desire to avoid risking their honor by having a girl any less stupid than two royal families sending hundreds of thousands of young men to their deaths over a succession dispute?

Read this article and look at how pointless this sh*t is.
Also, you’re comparing apples and oranges. Men are physically stronger than women. It’s like saying how many women died giving birth. The ji**d for men is battle and the one for women is child birth. Both massive sacrifices and before the advent of technology 1in 4 women died which is why child birth in Islam is seen as a battle equal to that of men at war. Also, Men start these battles and are sent by other men for various reasons. Defending a nation? Religious? Resources?
They’d kill the males, because the males have the strength to uprise. The women are r-worded for men’s sexual pleasure. I don’t know about you but God forbid? I’d rather die. Also, some groups like the Mongols also killed the women as well, but they’re R-word them before hand.

Also, it’s not true to suggest that all the men were killed. Many weren’t and we’re actually sold as slaves to work fields. Their strength was a commodity as well. The slavery of men wouldn’t exist if all men were killed.
Most of the men would usually be killed. The reason why this happened was because the males were useless to the conquerers and may even pose a threat to them. Meanwhile, the females were useful in that they would bear children for their conquerers and help increase the nations numbers.
Lol, if a man is so poor and has a tattered macawiis, then what makes you think his sister would be seen as worth to marrying? She’d be wearing a tattered baati. Her youth and beauty would be fleeting due to extreme hunger as well. So whatever made her physically appealing would wane. She’d be of ill health. The point I’m trying to make is that daughters are a reflection of the status of that of their male family members. Look at world statistics, women who are from families which are very poor tend to remain so. The world’s poorest demographic are indeed women and children walalo.
Odeys going to extremely poor families and offering to marry their young daughters is not unheard of. Isn’t it one of the main reasons why child marriage is a thing?
You’re forgetting that as long as Hassan is Nassab, in our culture anyway, there is a chance he’d get help. How do you think many our dirt poor families live? Remittance, tribal help like qaaran.
True
The very poor back home are still married.
I can’t see how a man with no possessions could get married. Like I said, with what mehr?
The same man that’s asking for his sister would indeed give him something. That’s how arranged/forced marriages worked. Fathers would ask for money in return for marrying his daughter off.
Yes, that’s what I was talking about earlier. What does this mean? It means that Fadumo is deemed to be of some value while her father isn’t, as I already explained. Is Hussein having others offer their daughter to him or is he offering his daughter to others? Which is it?
That’s a lie and it’s clear you know nothing of Somali culture. Kids with midgaan mothers are insulted. Historically Somalis never married them. Women don’t have qabil is they mean is that a woman can’t pass down her tribe but who your kids Abti’s are is of importance! They do and men wouldn’t marry the daughters of men who aren’t nasaab. This isn’t up for debate, ask around and you’ll get your answer. In Somali culture
Midgaan women and men are treated the same.
You should have read my full comment before accusing me of ignorance of such basic facts. That’s literally exactly what I just said. Madhibaans are a special case, as a I said earlier. They are outcastes who are not even included in the hierarchy. By laangaab, I was talking about minor clans or minor sub clans with little power or influence. A laandheer will not marry a midgaan, but he might be willing to marry a woman from a minor “laangaab” sub within his own larger clan.
Yes, but they would be poor and low class like that of a brother. Like I said, women are reflection of their male family members. Their social standings impact them.

She isn’t if the males in her family are totally valueless. You’re trying to create the impression that someone like Hassan will not have value in a country in which tribe is the biggest currency.
So can we agree that both Hussein and Fadumo’s values are tied to their qabiil, something neither of them have control over? If Hussein is inherently valuable because of his qabiil, so is Fadumo. At that end of the day, either both of them have inherent value, or neither of them do, which is kinda my point.
I need to think about it. Really analyze
Please do.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Changing peoples habits won’t work, it’s just for the best to protect ourselves and help ourselves. I advice y’all to really watch out because some men will really not take a NO for an answer, really sad times we are living in.

we should also really stop putting our business out in their native tongue, showcasing our issues showed them a smt interesting about us, the gender wars and they just seem to get worse and worse. I think it’s really time for us to type in our native tongue to at least keep us safe from whatever. They feel comfortable to insert themselves into our business enough.

Some off these guys replying in these thread are MEN first, they won’t think off their counterparts, some off them will keke with ajnabis just for fun, there’s no reason to convince them to showcase sympathy since they’ll just see it as her own fault for getting attacked, despite it not being the case.

@Yaraye @Sophisticate @Angelina @𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒