Somali Kenyan Police Officer who executes criminals in Eastleigh: Ahmed Rashid

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a huge difference between UK/North America and Kenya in terms of corruption and efficiency of law enforcement. I wouldn't support this if there was a strong system able to prevent these gangsters from terrorizing their neighborhood. Some police are even paid to look another way and so far Ahmed Rashid's methods seem to be the only ones working.

This is from an interview of a Superpower gang member:

According to Eastleigh residents, Super Power allegedly enjoys police protection.
This was evident when over 1.7 kilos of gold were stolen last year from a shopping mall in Eastleigh. Flying Squad detectives established that among the nine people involved in the robbery were police officers. When undertaking “high profile” robberies, Jamal said, the gang always alerts the police, who help them get the job done for a cut. High profile jobs include robbing malls and shops. The number of such robberies has been growing in the past year. Jamal says there is no formal agreement between the gang and the security forces. Sometimes they seem to be “cooperative” but can suddenly turn and arrest you.

Baaba

The difference between the U.K and North America Vs this guy and his superiors is, the former (regardless of it's limitations) no police officer can openly shoot un-armed civilians in the middle of the market witnessed by 1000's of people and continue working as usual. The Rule of Law Vs The Rule of the Jungle. Be consistent guys and support the shoot to kill on sight of violent Somali gangs and drug dealers in England and North America.

Flying Squad detectives established that among the nine people involved in the robbery were police officers.

Have you seen him hunting the police in that documentary? He doesn't mention them even police corruption and mark my word, it will be them who will eliminate him at the end. Live by the gun and die by the gun.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
this is the exact mentality that sets us back hundreds of years behind the rest of the world!! didn't you watch the videos? that bastard was a thief and got what he deserved. anyone who supports him is more of an accomplice to the crimes of the so called "superpower".
It’s unislamic to execute a person for petty theft we’re not gaal negros killing people for robbing its not even officially a law in that country take your barbarism somewhere else

BankaTuyo

حيران
It’s unislamic to execute a person for petty theft

This shows your narrow knowledge of sharia law, these bastards are NOT thieves ; these sub-humans have to inflict physical and psychological damage on their subjects before committing the crime. Islamic laws in such situations are pretty clear.

they are called; (قطاع الطرق) if you understand Arabic, and their punishment in the Quran and hadith of our prophet (PBUH) is to maim them by cutting their hands and legs diagonally if they only stole, and to maim them and kill them if they stole and killed in the process. i believe they have been given a favor by killing them swiftly instead of living with a disability for the rest of their lives.

tell your stupid complaints to the family members and the people they either stabbed or killed.
There is a Somalis saying that goes (Nin aan shantaadu kaa qaban sharci kaama qabto). they have to be dealt with in the most horrific way in order to deter the danger they pose towards the society.

waxaa amakaag leh; marka dad la moodo inay sida qarandida u fekeraan ay kuula yimaadan, maanka iyo mala-awaalka reer galbeed. adeer kama shaqayso nacnacda iyo maraata-riyaadu meeshan afrika la yidhaahdo, tuug ilaahay ka go'ay oo caasi waalidayn ah ilaa sida wan gaboobay indhiisa cirka la tuso ma wad qaato. waxaanse talo ku siin lahaa; intaad laab-la-kaca aan sii fogayn ee qiirada jaban ku dhisan meel iska dhigto, taageer cid kasta oo dadkaaga dhibta dhan uga riixaysa. WBT.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
This shows your narrow knowledge of sharia law, these bastards are NOT thieves ; these sub-humans have to inflict physical and psychological damage on their subjects before committing the crime. Islamic laws in such situations are pretty clear.

they are called; (قطاع الطرق) if you understand Arabic, and their punishment in the Quran and hadith of our prophet (PBUH) is to maim them by cutting their hands and legs diagonally if they only stole, and to maim them and kill them if they stole and killed in the process. i believe they have been given a favor by killing them swiftly instead of living with a disability for the rest of their lives.

tell your stupid complaints to the family members and the people they either stabbed or killed.
There is a Somalis saying that goes (Nin aan shantaadu kaa qaban sharci kaama qabto). they have to be dealt with in the most horrific way in order to deter the danger they pose towards the society.

waxaa amakaag leh; marka dad la moodo inay sida qarandida u fekeraan ay kuula yimaadan, maanka iyo mala-awaalka reer galbeed. adeer kama shaqayso nacnacda iyo maraata-riyaadu meeshan afrika la yidhaahdo, tuug ilaahay ka go'ay oo caasi waalidayn ah ilaa sida wan gaboobay indhiisa cirka la tuso ma wad qaato. waxaanse talo ku siin lahaa; intaad laab-la-kaca aan sii fogayn ee qiirada jaban ku dhisan meel iska dhigto, taageer cid kasta oo dadkaaga dhibta dhan uga riixaysa. WBT.
Those two kids that he executed in broad day light were not killers only pick pockets what if your were told to come pick up your sons body after shop lifting from Walmart you don’t know anything about Sharia you idiot stop using our pure deen filled with justice and mercy to justify cold blooded murder even if I see my brothers killer in the streets and he was acquitted in court but I know for sure he did it do you think I have the authority to kill him as revenge no ofcourse not I’ll be charged with a murder what your promoting is barbaric vigilantism take your pagan barbarism some where else it has nothing to do with Islam daanyeeryahow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending