Somali Kenyan Police Officer who executes criminals in Eastleigh: Ahmed Rashid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know but isn't kenya better that somalia.....and if kenya is such a sh*thole then somalia must be the latrine.

I'm sure there are nice places there though so don't want to broad brush.
A madow garac came here trynna insult us. No Somali would marry you my guy why on earth would they want to carry on a slave owners name. Smh

That policeman and his superiors should be charged with crimes against humanity. The young people from the shanty town near Isley live in abject poverty and therefore are prone to find other means to survive like stealing and muggings. In my opinion, if the State can't provide them jobs and educational opportunities, it shouldn't kill them. No State should be allowed to kill it's citizens without due course to the law of the land. Should the American and British Somali gang members be shot on sight by the police? Not many of you would support it, then, why support this guy? Why can't the State consider birth control programs for the poor instead of killing their children?

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
That policeman and his superiors should be charged with crimes against humanity. The young people from the shanty town near Isley live in abject poverty and therefore are prone to find other means to survive like stealing and muggings. In my opinion, if the State can't provide them jobs and educational opportunities, it shouldn't kill them. No State should be allowed to kill it's citizens without due course to the law of the land. Should the American and British Somali gang members be shot on sight by the police? Not many of you would support it, then, why support this guy? Why can't the State consider birth control programs for the poor instead of killing their children?
Bunch of western due process gibberish and calcaal:susp:the man is enforcing the law & doing the way it should be done, through the barrel of a gun. He's the judge, jury, and executioner:salute:

Bunch of western due process gibberish and calcaal:susp:the man is enforcing the law & doing the way it should be done, through the barrel of a gun:salute:

@Fahad Yasin

You believe in the law of the jungle and I believe in the rule of law. Be consistent with your views and support American, Canadian and British cops to shoot violent Somali gang members and drug dealers on sight.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
life lesson behind bars whats wrong with killing people that kill and harm innocent civilians,does what you are used to in america the only way thats right,according to who?is crime low in the us?

Typical low Iq response.

@Steamdevolopment please can you advise this one on the dangers of taking the law on to your own hands and shooting someone point blank in day light?

Typical low Iq response.

@Steamdevolopment please can you advise this one on the dangers of taking the law on to your own hands and shooting someone point blank in day light?
you did watch the video rıght? they said in the video!!! that shoting these armed gangsters that do commite murder is within their jurisdiction
what makes you people think you know better,if they killed your child or your parents would you call your lesbian lover who is apparently a "lawyer" to help you,would you care about her opinion or the law?
superpower gang go inside houses armed to rob people,they even murder people, in the same goddam video innocent people with machette scars close to the neck alittle closer they would have cut the carotid ad its over
and it worked the bullies,the murders are losing

Muji

VIP
you did watch the video rıght? they said in the video!!! that shoting these armed gangsters that do commite murder is within their jurisdiction
what makes you people think you know better,if they killed your child or your parents would you call your lesbian lover who is apparently a "lawyer" to help you,would you care about her opinion or the law?
superpower gang go inside houses armed to rob people,they even murder people, in the same goddam video innocent people with machette scars close to the neck alittle closer they would have cut the carotid ad its over
and it worked the bullies,the murders are losing

Yeah it sure does look like it working just fine for Kenya
:gucciwhat:I wonder what your reaction will be when it’s a Kenyan officer shooting a Somali teen

Yeah it sure does look like it working just fine for Kenya
:gucciwhat:I wonder what your reaction will be when it’s a Kenyan officer shooting a Somali teen
the people he goes after most of them are somali,the superpower gang is mostly somali with Madow members ofcoarse,you know nothing about kenya its not only him,most criminals their have guns and knives and most policemen their use their weapons,its not about somalis and Madows,nairobi is a dangerous place especially city centers like eastleigh
In 2014 the superpower gang pretended to be plumbers entered one edos home robbed then killed her,what if she was someone closer to you?

the people he goes after most of them are somali,the superpower gang is mostly somali with Madow members ofcoarse,you know nothing about kenya its not only him,most criminals their have guns and knives and most policemen their use their weapons,its not about somalis and Madows,nairobi is a dangerous place especially city centers like eastleigh
In 2014 the superpower gang pretended to be plumbers entered one edos home robbed then killed her,what if she was someone closer to you?

Somalis are a qabil society. If an Ogaden negroe is allowed to kill at will other clans will start assassinating people on the streets of Eastleigh.

Its the AAs fault!
LOL!

Hey listen///from arab beatdowns to somali lamagoodle executioners.....if that's what it takes to tame the wild nature of some somalis....then that's what has to be done.

Somalis are a qabil society. If an Ogaden negroe is allowed to kill at will other clans will start assassinating people on the streets of Eastleigh.
yeah there is that,but i dont think the other clans would mind as long as its the superpower no one wants them there,and maybe the elders that lobbied the police for him to get appointed were from different qabils

Its the AAs fault!
LOL!

Hey listen///from arab beatdowns to somali lamagoodle executioners.....if that's what it takes to tame the wild nature of some somalis....then that's what has to be done.
well your nature is to be a slave,somalis need to inslave you again,where do you live?

yeah there is that,but i dont think the other clans would mind as long as its the superpower no one wants them there,and maybe the elders that lobbied the police for him to get appointed were from different qabils
Bro, do you know how many criminals are hiding out in Somalia thanks to clan money. Gangsters are still part of the Qabil. I poured shah for one of my clansman who was allegedly executed by the crazy Ogaden cop.

Super power gang are mostly gangs deported from the west and some former warlord militias who found their way to Nairobi.
The problem is they mug or steal only they kill you first or harm you badly. And when they're arrested their families pay a lot and they are back in the street.
There was a time Duale the highest ranging Somali-Kenyan politician told Somalis in eastleigh to remove their kids from super power some did others didn't.
As backward as it may look, Kenya solved many deadly gangs by shoot on sight.

Super power gang are mostly gangs deported from the west and some former warlord militias who found their way to Nairobi.
The problem is they mug or steal only they kill you first or harm you badly. And when they're arrested their families pay a lot and they are back in the street.
There was a time Duale the highest ranging Somali-Kenyan politician told Somalis in eastleigh to remove their kids from super power some did others didn't.
As backward as it may look, Kenya solved many deadly gangs by shoot on sight.

Maybe its the type of film...maybe its the verbal language or body language of the people....maybe its the time of day....maybe its the look of the people....but that place really does look scary as phuck and a savage place like that cannot be judged by western standards. Go with what works. I'm just happy that i was born and I live on what appears to be a totally different planet.

Maybe its the type of film...maybe its the verbal language or body language of the people....maybe its the time of day....maybe its the look of the people....but that place really does look scary as phuck and a savage place like that cannot be judged by western standards. Go with what works. I'm just happy that i was born and I live on what appears to be a totally different planet.
What are you talking about??
:farmajoyaab:

Bro, do you know how many criminals are hiding out in Somalia thanks to clan money. Gangsters are still part of the Qabil. I poured shah for one of my clansman who was allegedly executed by the crazy Ogaden cop.
the criminals are from kenya?or from all over the diaspora?really you actually knew one of his victims,where was he from?uk?it will be crazy if we bring the clan shit to another country,extremely stupid hope and pray it never happens,i heared about this policeman,i always assumed it was the shekhaal police chief Mohammed Hussein Ali he has a reputation too,which qabil do you think the elders that lobbied the police were?
you are right somalis and the clans,they start to think like that why is this ogaden man killing our teens?did it start already?

@Fahad Yasin

You believe in the law of the jungle and I believe in the rule of law. Be consistent with your views and support American, Canadian and British cops to shoot violent Somali gang members and drug dealers on sight.

There's a huge difference between UK/North America and Kenya in terms of corruption and efficiency of law enforcement. I wouldn't support this if there was a strong system able to prevent these gangsters from terrorizing their neighborhood. Some police are even paid to look another way and so far Ahmed Rashid's methods seem to be the only ones working.

This is from an interview of a Superpower gang member:

According to Eastleigh residents, Super Power allegedly enjoys police protection.
This was evident when over 1.7 kilos of gold were stolen last year from a shopping mall in Eastleigh. Flying Squad detectives established that among the nine people involved in the robbery were police officers. When undertaking “high profile” robberies, Jamal said, the gang always alerts the police, who help them get the job done for a cut. High profile jobs include robbing malls and shops. The number of such robberies has been growing in the past year. Jamal says there is no formal agreement between the gang and the security forces. Sometimes they seem to be “cooperative” but can suddenly turn and arrest you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts