Somali Kenyan Police Officer who executes criminals in Eastleigh: Ahmed Rashid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I really hate criminals and don’t feel remorse for them, he should have arrested them. Life is precious and it can’t be taken without valid reasons.

this jamal osman is on a jihad finding all the bad shit about somalis,the gangster killing polce needs to shot him too,nah just kidding

BankaTuyo

حيران
executing his own people

this is the exact mentality that sets us back hundreds of years behind the rest of the world!! didn't you watch the videos? that bastard was a thief and got what he deserved. anyone who supports him is more of an accomplice to the crimes of the so called "superpower".

this is the exact mentality that sets us back hundreds of years behind the rest of the world!! didn't you watch the videos? that bastard was a thief and got what he deserved. anyone who supports him is more of an accomplice to the crimes of the so called "superpower".
Why execute him, when he could've spend years behind bars. There are serial killers in kenya and I haven't heard about them getting executed in broad daylight.

Is this on the planet earth? Phuck me!!! What a savage existence. No wonder y'all are risking life and limb to get to any where else. And no wonder western cities are diminished when these people get here. Geez!

fear of consequence keeps people ın order,
Is this on the planet earth? Phuck me!!! What a savage existence. No wonder y'all are risking life and limb to get to any where else. And no wonder western cities are diminished when these people get here. Geez!
the country you live in was founded by white people and still you talk shit like you had something to do with it,atleast we were in a civil war,where you from again the carribeans,jamaica or haiti,how do those places look? maybe they should inslave you people again

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Law and order is not necessary for the good.
Law and order is ignored by the bad.
Fear of consequences are not feared by the good.
Fear of consequences are feared by the bad.

For barbarians disguised as civilized men, civility is impossible.

I don't know what this man has gone through. I don't know what he's seen. However, if these acts stop Somalis and non-Somalis from being criminals, effectively cleansing our reputation in Kenya, then unless civility shows itself to be more effective, I can't disagree with this man's methods.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Allow it, you adoons kill Albino people for some magic JuJu shit and rape little kids because you believe it cures AIDS and HIV, Somalia has a lower homicide rate than pretty much most of Africa so calm your breasts you undeveloped ape.:liberaltears:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts