🥰🥰🥰
VIP
His eyes are red you can tell he has spilled so much blood:(
What kind of laws do they have in Kenya :yloezpe:
Why not arrest these gangs and teach them life lessons behind bars

His eyes are red you can tell he has spilled so much blood:(
What kind of laws do they have in Kenya :yloezpe:
Why not arrest these gangs and teach them life lessons behind bars
life lesson behind bars whats wrong with killing people that kill and harm innocent civilians,does what you are used to in america the only way thats right,according to who?is crime low in the us?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
life lesson behind bars whats wrong with killing people that kill and harm innocent civilians,does what you are used to in america the only way thats right,according to who?is crime low in the us?

Killing someone for stealing is over the top. The crime has to fit the punishment.

Killing someone for stealing is over the top. The crime has to fit the punishment.
Did you watch the video they were slicing people with machette,do you know anything about the superpower gang?how do the gangs in us or anyother country live?do they kill people?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Did you watch the video they were slicing people with machette,do you know anything about the superpower gang?how do the gangs in us or anyother country live?do they kill people?
Gangs in the US kill each other over drugs and turfs. The only reason they get arrested is for drugs. Robbers just get arrested.
Machete? Man that is just savagery

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
we must let the law be the judge and not the police officer. The accused should have his day in court, innocent until proven guilty. :)

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
we must let the law be the judge and not the police officer. The accused should have his day in court, innocent until proven guilty. :)
That is only practiced in developed nations. In third world countries the police are the jury, judge and executioner

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
That is only practiced in developed nations. In third world countries the police are the jury, judge and executioner

It’s very sad, can u imagine all the innocent people or ones who are targeted by corrupt cops because there’s no accountability. Hopefully people swallow their pride and give the law a chance :)

have no sympathy for ciminals even thou this could be ova board at times. the only problem is if the victim is innocent or mistaken identity which could only be found out in court in time, or if the police does selective killing of innocent people which ofc they can get away with in this environment.

@onlyme oh so its haiti,then where do you get the balls to talk.mad respect to gen.toussaınt gıve credıt where credit is due

Nope i'm not from haiti but i respect the haitians. I grew up in a paradise compared to the sewerage dwelling existence i see in that clip. That shit reminded me of the Movie District Nine with aliens called prawns running amok in their own section of the city. WTF!? Dat's the existence you phuckers come from? Gyat Dam! And that's supposed to be better than Somalia? Geez!

Can’t agree with his methods plus he killed a fucking teenager. I know it’s hard to have law in a third world country but every individual is sovereign

Thieves who attack people with deadly force, road blockers, murderers should be executed on the spot...... spare me the due process nonsense. when it comes to these types of people the only justice they deserve should be six feet under.

When you start executing people without trial in broad daylight, you will inevitably kill innocent people accused of such things also. There is a reason why law and order exists.

Use your brain before jumping the gun. You cannot just kill suspects on the spot, that is savage and barbaric, not to mention utterly disgusting.

Nope i'm not from haiti but i respect the haitians. I grew up in a paradise compared to the sewerage dwelling existence i see in that clip. That shit reminded me of the Movie District Nine with aliens called prawns running amok in their own section of the city. WTF!? Dat's the existence you phuckers come from? Gyat Dam! And that's supposed to be better than Somalia? Geez!

Like we don't know the black existence in the west!!!. and Somalia is better than that place,, the biggest hellish African ghetto is in Nairobi,,google.
man give it rest you r not winning.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guys dont worry. Karma has a away of taking care of injustices. This somali police will be killed in day broadlight too

Yeah like i said where you live is good but not because of you people,what are you exactly which slave country are you from?

Like if we don't know the black existence in the west. and Somalia is better than that place,, the biggest hellish African ghetto is in Nairobi,,google.
man give it rest you r not winning.

Sorry man i've won. This is the street i grew up on....not some dry massive sand lot populated with somali prawns. Those living conditions look like an alien planet to me....somali planet.

Here is some more on prawns in district 9.....probably somali future around the world. LOL!

oh i forgot my street. Here it is. Seethe!

Attachments

• my street.jpg
    my street.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 169
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending