Somali guy tells me I would be perfect if I was a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
why it is that guys who sleep with anything that moves, think they can just get any virgin girl?:mindblown:

I don't know about other girls, but there is no way i'm gonna marry a non virgin guy. i will uphold the same judgmental view.

I don't know why some girls aren't as strict about the whole virginity thing as guys are. if they didn't have an option of marring a virgin girl then they would have no choice but to own up to their past too.
I agree, and good for you. As long as the Somali women who believe in virginity set the standard, then the Farahs who have that mentality will have to work with the pool that is only interested in them. As long as "weak" Somali women end up marrying these Somalis guys who have a past, then that mentality won't change anytime soon.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Men and females aren't the same. If a Somali chick has a past as @AbdiJohnson said word will spread and she'll be known as a hoe by many if not most. Men don't want to marry those kind of women, especially with Somali men and Somali women where the guys family could easily find out about the chicks past and object.

I completely and fully understand and support men who don't want to marry known s

and i fully hope chaste women begin refusing promiscuous men. i don't care for this men and women aren't equal trash, fam. it's essentially based on presumptions of gossip and slander (most of which have done the Somali community very little good).

what i'm discussing is the putrid mentality of judging others for sins you regularly commit. it's disgusting, dishonest, and something i pray capable and strong somali men don't fall into. we're not xayawaan. we don't need to create excuses for ourselves.

the rumour mill about somali women should more or less start applying to men.

a) because promiscuity has worked out miserably for other minority communities and i kinda want it to stop
b) it sets proper precedents for people to live their lives

at the very least promiscuous men should be quiet and find their virgin woman in peace. they can't disparage others with hypocrisy.

It's because they can often get them and are even sometimes preferred over the chaste men.

@Jubba_Man let's be real sxb. they're only preferred over chaste men in a very small quantity by women i think you and i can agree have a bevy of warning signs. devout and religious women obviously don't want that cloud over their head when they gotta explain chastity to their kids.

large body counts are preferred in busted family dynamics and western media. the same attack you run on the west and their fuckery can mostly boil down to this uneven conundrum and a few others .

think you and i both know the reality here. :lolbron:

also sex isn't some awestruck phenomenon that needs multiple attempts to get right. like we've been doing it for literally hundreds of thousands of years as a species. think we kind of got it down. there's no mystique to this.

Not anymore. I am saved
girl forget these niggas. you made a mistake, you're only human. you repented and if you made peace with Allah, you dont need any man telling you shit.

don't lower your standards either. just pray to Allah that you find an understanding god fearing man who will know the importance of repentance.
that's not going to be easy if you are only going for Somali men but remember that Allah has the best plans for us so don't beat yourself up about this.

This is actually an interesting topic. I wish SheekoSheeko would have a roundtable discussing these issues. Speaking of SheekoSheeko
girl forget these niggas. you made a mistake, you're only human. you repented and if you made peace with Allah, you dont need any man telling you shit.

don't lower your standards either. just pray to Allah that you find an understanding god fearing man who will know the importance of repentance.
that's not going to be easy if you are only going for Somali men but remember that Allah has the best plans for us so don't beat yourself up about this.

Thanks for those kind words girl Inshallah. This change was a long time in the making. I keep trying to fix my errors and right my wrongs, but i either get sucked back in or feel hopeless.

This dialogue taught me a lot though. I actually I appreciate the negative feedback as well, because it did show me not to lower my standards just as you said. People will either accept me for who I am or judge me for what I am not. I am not sober long enough to claim any type of medal or award, however I am content with the person I am becoming compared to a year ago, this time.

I need to also stop living for the opinon of men because it makes me feel even more hopeless.

Thank you though
Xo

@Jubba_Man let's be real sxb. they're only preferred over chaste men in a very small quantity by women i think you and i can agree have a bevy of warning signs. devout and religious women obviously don't want that cloud over their head when they gotta explain chastity to their kids.

large body counts are preferred in busted family dynamics and western media. the same attack you run on the west and their fuckery can mostly boil down to this uneven conundrum and a few others .
he is applying the western women's thinking to represent Muslim/Somali women when that can't be further from the truth.

the only reason some promiscuous men can't get away with marrying virgins is because they don't disclose their history. if it weren't for gossiping fucks in the community, the girls could hide their past easier too.
none of the Muslim girls I know would say that they want a non-virgin. if they resisted temptation, then why the hell should he get a pass.

There's the obvious social standard at play

and this
image.jpg
image.jpg

Men and women aren't the same. Men with 6-9 partners still have a 20% higher chance of a successful marriage compared to women with same bodycount. Shit after 2 partners for a woman she is more likely to have a failed marriage than an successful one :drakekidding:

@Lmao @CanadianQueen This, coupled with the nature of the Somali community, is why Somali men have higher standards for their women.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
he is applying the western women's thinking to represent Muslim/Somali women when that can't be further from the truth.

the only reason some promiscuous men can't get away with marrying virgins is because they don't disclose their history. if it weren't for gossiping fucks in the community, the girls could hide their past easier too.
none of the Muslim girls I know would say that they want a non-virgin. if they resisted temptation, then why the hell should he get a pass.

gotta be honest, though... that only applies to muslim women and a few other communities. usually white women and women in the west have much lower standards when it comes to chastity. some would absolutely marry a nigga like charlie sheen.

i've seen girls my own age lose their virginity and stay with dudes with unreal body counts. like they could do that "fill a name on a brick" thing they do for charity and they could probably cover the front-end of a church with their dirty lists.

:lolbron:

:damedamn:

SenseSays

Years to look forward to

and this View attachment 12377View attachment 12379

Men and women aren't the same. Men with 6-9 partners still have a 20% higher chance of a successful marriage compared to women with same bodycount. Shit after 5 partners for a woman she is more likely to have a failed marriage than an successful one :drakekidding:

@Lmao @CanadianQueen This, coupled with the nature of the Somali community, is why Somali men have higher standards for their women.

Then explain why the divorce rates are so high in our community?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

and this View attachment 12377View attachment 12379

Men and women aren't the same. Men with 6-9 partners still have a 20% higher chance of a successful marriage compared to women with same bodycount. Shit after 2 partners for a woman she is more likely to have a failed marriage than an successful one :drakekidding:

horta sxb i memed this with you before. you remember we deleted all our comments.

i broke down why this isn't statistically valid and how the test subject is muddled. i even went to disclose older studies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I have lowered my standards dramatically since being deflowered.

This mindset is toxic, you shouldn't have to do that. Your worth is not in your virginity.

I personally wouldn't mind a xaliimo who's not a virgin, if she's with me now then why does it matter :manny:

Besides, it's not like i'm a saint myself :siilaanyolaugh:

I don't understand Somali girls who have sex with Somali men before they marry. You're playing with fire. They are loud mouths. Chill with a male Somali friend you see daily or rarely for just 1 hour and he will talk for 5 minutes about how this one random Somali girl you don't know gets it in. This is why Somali guys know random Somali girls they never met and know their FB but the Somali girl has no clue who he is.

Somali girls who aren't married are better off with other races because all other adults who left high school don't mention any girls names. Sex is a private matter. White people are actually closer to the deen than Somalis when it comes to hiding sexual matters.

Also you'll find more well endowed races than Somalis.

It just doesn't make sense for an unattached Somali girl to go after Somali men.

:russ: :dead1:

I'm intrigued, what makes you say so?

A lot of the Somalis i grew up with (including mine) had fathers who drank. At home. In front of their kids. A lot of our older brothers drank and smoked at 14,15. But in the same breath, our fathers and brothers were very strict on us in certain ways. Almost too overprotective ( typical Somali double standards). This behaviour coupled with lack of family dynamic at home (AKA no love) breeds daddy issues and women to seek acceptance from other men. Now the men we grew up with, also had their own demons and no regard for women. Similar to our fathers and brothers they only had respect for the females in their family. It creates a cycle of rebellion and curiousity

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
although i do have to explicitly say that the range between virginity and 2 sexual partners are statistically speaking your absolute best bet at having a long-lasting marriage according to practically everything i have read. as a guy or a girl.

you pretty much have a 80-90% shot and making it until the end which is kind of insane.

think you and i both know the reality here. :lolbron:

also sex isn't some awestruck phenomenon that needs multiple attempts to get right. like we've been doing it for literally hundreds of thousands of years as a species. think we kind of got it down. there's no mystique to this.

That is true, but a lot of sheltered girls are also running to marry these types. I am sure you know many reformed gangbangers who ran through too many s and still ended up with a beautiful and sheltered miskeen girl. I can drop names of people in your own neighborhood that fit that exact description.

While there are a lot of good and chaste girls with a good shoulder on their heads like @sahersi, let's not fool ourselves into believing all of the girls who are drawn to these types all have major issues themselves. Many of them are heavily influenced by hip hop and I fear that dynamic of "thug" and "lame" or , more precisely, "ciyaal suuq" and "lame" is quickly emerging in the community. One being the embodiment of ostensible raw masculinity, while the other an emasculated boy that should be left as a backup option. This goes back to what I was saying in another thread in how there is no positive masculinity among these kids which is why the hyper-masculinity of the AAs has gained such traction. Somali fathers keep holding them L's. :ohlord:

gotta be honest, though... that only applies to muslim women and a few other communities. usually white women and women in the west have much lower standards when it comes to chastity. some would absolutely marry a nigga like charlie sheen.

i've seen girls my own age lose their virginity and stay with dudes with unreal body counts. like they could do that "fill a name on a brick" thing they do for charity and they could probably cover the front-end of a church with their dirty lists.

:lolbron:

:damedamn:
Westerners don't really care for virginity. they look down on virgin men. the only double standard they have on this topic is body count. men can get away with a much bigger number.

but this obviously doesn't apply to Muslim women. what god fearing woman, who resisted temptation all her life would want the 'towns bicycle' as jubba man puts it. unless the guys lies or doesn't admit his past, very few Muslim women would ever want him. guys imagine the guy their potential; wife was with and that messes them up but girls think about how they waited for him and he couldn't do the same.

Gambar

VIP
Very true. The 1% of Somali virgins sometimes are falsely accused and the Somali girls who do it once in a blue moon will be known as a big .

Like I said there is no benefit. They don't eat girls out, their sex lasts a few minutes and they only please themselves. Somali men also don't have abs or muscles you can feel during sex. They're either all bones or what appears to be a bony Somali but has a pregnant calool when he takes off his shirt or they are very fat.
:icon lol: The younger generation are different, they don't possess the pregnant calool and actually work out. They are much different. Somali guys for the most part in the West are good guys according to what I've seen, they just aren't out there. They are too busy to be out and about in the community engaging in wasting time. Shaqo la'aan baa dhishay kuwaani.

If you are actually working or doing something productive with your life you don't have time to think about hebel hebel and whether or not they married a virgin when your children are barely graduating high school. They don't have their priorities straight. I think Somali girls who have issues getting a good Somali guy should seek a different race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending