Somali guy tells me I would be perfect if I was a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
You guys obviously don't know @AbdiJohnson. He's a sheltered, timid miskeen in the real world who used to complain about ratchet xalimos not giving him play while other races of women would apparently be all over him. That was before this homosexual shtick of his that he uses to rile you all up. :manny:
:ohhh: I presumed he was quite timid and miskiin irl. But this ratchet xalimo thing is a new revelation to me. I remember his somnet posts, IIRC he used to post on Topix before that, no?

Sex is natural. Don't feel ashamed @CanadianQueen. Humans have their needs. The only ones who are virgin are those who had FGM and even 90% of those are not virgin.

Sex is natural, but i am not one who can enoy it without the safety net of being in a committed relationship/marriage. The loss of virginity was an experience that was traumatic for me. I gained nothing from it and was left questioning why had lied to me

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:ohhh: I presumed he was quite timid and miskiin irl. But this ratchet xalimo thing is a new revelation to me. I remember his somnet posts, IIRC he used to post on Topix before that, no?

he's also morbidly obese

Gambar

VIP
Maybe marry non-Somali. Virginity is a personal choice but if you intended to marry a Somali man you should've thought of this. If he doesn't care, his family and community well and Somalis care about how the community feels.

I don't understand Somali girls who have sex with Somali men before they marry. You're playing with fire. They are loud mouths. Chill with a male Somali friend you see daily or rarely for just 1 hour and he will talk for 5 minutes about how this one random Somali girl you don't know gets it in. This is why Somali guys know random Somali girls they never met and know their FB but the Somali girl has no clue who he is.

Somali girls who aren't married are better off with other races because all other adults who left high school don't mention any girls names. Sex is a private matter. White people are actually closer to the deen than Somalis when it comes to hiding sexual matters.

Also you'll find more well endowed races than Somalis.

It just doesn't make sense for an unattached Somali girl to go after Somali men.

You want men who care about a virgin wife to accept you being nonvirgin, and if they don't they're judgemental, but you also believe dating short men is lowering your standards?

Hypocritical feminist :camby: You don't deserve broke, short men or any other Somali man. You say you're deflowered but it sounds more like you got one hell of a "past".

Buddy, hurdada ka kac. We have to be realistic. Marriage is a business based off of a point system.There are things that bring your points down.

Prior sexual experience
Being ugly
Being short (for women being too tall)
Being broke(for women being dark)
Qabiil

I dont have time for your calacal. You either understand it or you dont. Know your role and you status is all i ask.

Kanye

to be completely and utterly fair... how many somali girls and other muslim girls do you know that would happily settle for a non-virgin nigga provided the rest of his life was in tact?

i said men can't judge women who are their equal in sexual history, but some accountability ought to set in for women too. can't be shocked at men believing they can get something if they genuinely can.
These kinda topics always end up in the same gender camps lol

Yep, and apparently his white female coworkers would be hugging up on him "passionately" and were raised to be good "lovers", unlike those ratchet xalimos who he was an afterthought to. Isn't that right, @AbdiJohnson? :sass1:

That's probably where a lot of his self-hate issues stem from. :mjlaugh:

Gambar

VIP
I don't understand Somali girls who have sex with Somali men before they marry. You're playing with fire. They are loud mouths. Chill with a male Somali friend you see daily or rarely for just 1 hour and he will talk for 5 minutes about how this one random Somali girl you don't know gets it in. This is why Somali guys know random Somali girls they never met and know their FB but the Somali girl has no clue who he is.

Somali girls who aren't married are better off with other races because all other adults who left high school don't mention any girls names. Sex is a private matter. White people are actually closer to the deen than Somalis when it comes to hiding sexual matters.

It just doesn't make sense for an unattached Somali girl to go after Somali men.
Somalis are also a very small community so word gets around quick even in a big city. Somali gossipers don't care about the truth only gossip and a girls reputation can be shattered based purely on lies and no one will correct them.

Kanye

Yep, and apparently his white female coworkers would be hugging up on him "passionately" and were raised to be good "lovers", unlike those ratchet xalimos who he was an afterthought to. Isn't that right, @AbdiJohnson? :sass1:

That's probably where a lot of his self-hate issues stem from. :mjlaugh:

AJ exposed z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC

Maybe marry non-Somali. Virginity is a personal choice but if you intended to marry a Somali man you should've thought of this. If he doesn't care, his family and community well and Somalis care about how the community feels.

I've never been attracted to non Somali men. But i see that I need to start considering other options.

Buddy, hurdada ka kac. We have to be realistic. Marriage is a business based off of a point system.There are things that bring your points down.

Prior sexual experience
Being ugly
Being short (for women being too tall)
Being broke(for women being dark)
Qabiil

I dont have time for your calacal. You either understand it or you dont. Know your role and you status is all i ask.
Then why are you saying men are judgemental when according to your "point marriage system :russ:" youre further down the scale? Is it not your own fault? Why act like it's the men's fault for following the point marriage system :drakekidding:

Short men according to you are further down the system alongside you but you don't see them making threads calling women judgemental :heh:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

rofl cadaan people. all they gotta do is confess their sins to some dude in a box and they get a pass to heaven :deadpeter:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Then why are you saying men are judgemental when according to your "point marriage system :russ:" youre further down the scale? Is it not your own fault? Why act like it's the men's fault for following the point marriage system :drakekidding:

Short men according to you are further down the system alongside you but you don't see them making threads calling women judgemental :heh:

fam she's not wrong

there are a ton of sexually active dudes out there that think they're deserving of a virgin girl. that's cognitive dissonance that needs to be addressed in the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts