Somali guy tells me I would be perfect if I was a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis are also a very small community so word gets around quick even in a big city. Somali gossipers don't care about the truth only gossip and a girls reputation can be shattered based purely on lies and no one will correct them.

Very true. The 1% of Somali virgins sometimes are falsely accused and the Somali girls who do it once in a blue moon will be known as a big .

Like I said there is no benefit. They don't eat girls out, their sex lasts a few minutes and they only please themselves. Somali men also don't have abs or muscles you can feel during sex. They're either all bones or what appears to be a bony Somali but has a pregnant calool when he takes off his shirt or they are very fat.

Then why are you saying men are judgemental when according to your "point marriage system :russ:" youre further down the scale? Is it not your own fault? Why act like it's the men's fault for following the point marriage system :drakekidding:

Short men according to you are further down the system alongside you but you don't see them making threads calling women judgemental :heh:

Wow gaabow, you've been holding onto the short part for about 3 pages now. I see you're triggered.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Damn, posted 30 mins ago and already 5 pages, we know what kinda posts we need on here :dabcasar: :siilaanyolaugh:

On the subject, even though some men will not see you as a quality woman, know that you have the quality of being honest, which is more important to me -- personally.

Continue to be honest about your past and hopefully one day you will find that guy that will accept you for who you are.

Without having any evidence, from my older circles to my new, most Somalis guys I met whether they were religious or not, preferred to marry a Somali woman who is virgin. So, you need to understand where they are coming from, which is mostly culturally and religiously. I know it sucks and it's hypocritical, but that's their chose.

But, how many Somali men are you talking to? Are they religious or not? Are you making judgment from a small number?

You live in Canada, you can't find a Somali male feminist? :siilaanyosmile:

If Somali guys are really like this, then you need jump ship to another ethnicity that is cool with your past.

Very true. The 1% of Somali virgins sometimes are falsely accused and the Somali girls who do it once in a blue moon will be known as a big .

Like I said there is no benefit. They don't eat girls out, their sex lasts a few minutes and they only please themselves. Somali men also don't have abs or muscles you can feel during sex. They're either all bones or what appears to be a bony Somali but has a pregnant calool when he takes off his shirt.

I see the game you're playing here sxb. So because you didn't get any play, you want the other niggas who are to also not get any play as well. :mjlol:

fam she's not wrong

there are a ton of sexually active dudes out there that think they're deserving of a virgin girl. that's cognitive dissonance that needs to be addressed in the community.

The way I see it, the spoiled goods should join hands and sing kumbaya. The lacking as well. But no, they wanna go to the mosque after aduunka dhan ee so maren and ask the imam to find them a xaas

fam she's not wrong

there are a ton of sexually active dudes out there that think they're deserving of a virgin girl. that's cognitive dissonance that needs to be addressed in the community.
There are fat and ugly women who think they are deserving of tall/fit/rich men.

Nobody is entitled to anything.

The men could be hypocrites but we don't know anything about her except she has a past that includes alcohol and sex

Wow gaabow, you've been holding onto the short part for about 3 pages now. I see you're triggered.
Nah I'm happy Somali men have enough standards to weed out the entitled and crazy ones :dabcasar:

Damn, posted 30 mins ago and already 5 pages, we know what kinda posts we need on here :dabcasar: :siilaanyolaugh:

On the subject, even though some men will not see you as a quality woman, know that you have the quality of being honest, which is more important to me -- personally.

Continue to be honest about your past and hopefully one day you will find that guy that will accept you for who you are.

Without having any evidence, from my older circles to my new, most Somalis guys I met whether they were religious or not, preferred to marry a Somali woman who is virgin. So, you need to understand where they are coming from, which is mostly culturally and religiously. I know it sucks and it's hypocritical, but that's their chose.

But, how many Somali men are you talking to? Are they religious or not? Are you making judgment from a small number?

You live in Canada, you can't find a Somali male feminist? :siilaanyosmile:

If Somali guys are really like this, then you need jump ship to another ethnicity that is cool with your past.

I know a few Somali male feminists. They're all homosexual

Nah I'm happy Somali men have enough standards to weed out the entitled and crazy ones :dabcasar:

Have your standards, Jester of Dhuusamareeb. Just know this is my thread. Nobody cares about your standards. You can marry the Beyonce of Hobyo for all I care. I am discussing men who have lived a wild life and act as if they're cut from a different cloth.

None of the men i speak to are virgins. Most are single fathers. Most are not even ideal to what I wanted a year ago. But i've made my bed, will fluff my pillow and lay in it. All i ask for is some understanding really

There must be something else that you're not telling here. There are no shortage of well put together miskeens who have wifed up the town bicycle, let alone a girl who only slipped up once and has no bad rep in the community. It sounds like you have bigger skeletons in the closet than that.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
There are fat and ugly women who think they are deserving of tall/fit/rich men.

Nobody is entitled to anything.

you're entitled to whatever you are. matching sexual history is an objective not a subjective. your looks, weight can all change (height not so much). this isn't really a fair equivalency. it also promotes a really bad mentality in men to assume they will be forgiven. none of that works when you're getting judged so it's best not to lead men down a shitty path.

i don't recall the verse, bad men for bad women or something like that? now granted repenting is an honest part, but men who have a sexual history have absolutely zero reason to expect or feel entitled to a virgin woman. they may seek one out to their heart's content, but they can't judge women with equal history to them.

There must be something else that you're not telling here. There are no shortage of well put together miskeens who have wifed up the town bicycle, let alone a girl who only slipped up once and has no bad rep in the community. It sounds like you have bigger skeletons in the closet than that.

The reality is, when you drink, men automatically assume you're promiscuous. It's like when you tell a guy you have 3 bodies he multiples it by 3. If you tell a Somali guy you have one, he multiples it by 2,000.

why it is that guys who sleep with anything that moves, think they can just get any virgin girl?:mindblown:

I don't know about other girls, but there is no way i'm gonna marry a non virgin guy. i will uphold the same judgmental view.

I don't know why some girls aren't as strict about the whole virginity thing as guys are. if they didn't have an option of marring a virgin girl then they would have no choice but to own up to their past too.

you're entitled to whatever you are. matching sexual history is an objective not a subjective. your looks, weight can all change (height not so much). this isn't really a fair equivalency. it also promotes a really bad mentality in men to assume they will be forgiven. none of that works when you're getting judged so it's best not to lead men down a shitty past.

i don't recall the verse, bad men for bad women or something like that? now granted repenting is an honest part, but men who have a sexual history have absolutely zero reason to expect or feel entitled to a virgin woman. they may seek one out to their heart's content, but they can't judge women with equal history to them.

Men and females aren't the same.

If a Somali chick has a past as @AbdiJohnson said word will spread and she'll be known as a hoe by many if not most. Men don't want to marry those kind of women, especially with Somali men and Somali women where the guys family could easily find out about the chicks past and object, or other members in the Somali community could find out and gossip about it.

Ask yourself, would you marry a known Somali who has openly drinked alcohol before?
I know chicks who NO Somali guy wants to touch because of their very public and disgusting past.

I completely and fully understand and support men who don't want to marry known s.

you're entitled to whatever you are. matching sexual history is an objective not a subjective. your looks, weight can all change (height not so much). this isn't really a fair equivalency. it also promotes a really bad mentality in men to assume they will be forgiven. none of that works when you're getting judged so it's best not to lead men down a shitty path.

The issue boils down to chaste women being more forgiving about men with large body counts and not holding them accountable. Whether we like it or not, we live in a culture that values men that rack up large body counts. Women see them as desirable, players, and there is an innate thrill they have in locking him down. That's just the way it is and why a lot of these dudes feel "entitled" to chaste and miskeen women. It's because they can often get them and are even sometimes preferred over the chaste men. :kanyeshrug:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
The reality is, when you drink, men automatically assume you're promiscuous. It's like when you tell a guy you have 3 bodies he multiples it by 3. If you tell a Somali guy you have one, he multiples it by 2,000.
yooo you drink as well,somali canadians are truly khasaaro :westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending