Somali guy tells me I would be perfect if I was a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't judge everyone as being the same.

I am part of the second most liberal Somali diaspora city and I'm still a virgin.
:drakelaugh: Didn't you see you have been with 50 somali guys in four or five years? You are such a liar niyow. :mjlol:
I am starting to believe that you believe in your bullshit.

can't lie if you were honest once :dead:

that grapevine strong then a mothafucka

I was thinking of doing what most my peers have done and outsourcing. Maybe if i entertain a Farax in Nashville, odds of being found out are low. Maybe even down under to Melbourne or Perth

@CanadianQueen, be proactive next time. Find out if virginity is a concern to a man before you get serious with him. You can always drop the, a friend of mine got judged hard cuz she wasn't vrigin. His reaction should tell you how you he feels.

You cant be honest with men these days. Just got to lie about having your hymen in tact. Sick of judgemental men
These men don't owe you shit. lol "Sick of judgemental men" you think you get to decide what men want? You don't see men complaining about women being judgemental if we get rejected for some reason.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@CanadianQueen, be proactive next time. Find out if virginity is a concern to a man before you get serious with him. You can always drop the, a friend of mine got judged hard cuz she wasn't vrigin. His reaction should tell you how you he feels.

yeah i pretty much agree. just wear whatever you have on your sleeve and don't worry about dishonesty. if you're 100% honest from jump you'll probably get honesty in return.

sucks at first, but it's way better than starting a relationship off a lie. especially if it gets serious. that's just a burden on your shoulder at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending